Beam Idea!! (read)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I don't find the idea of detachable beams as very useful. In fact, I would go so far as to say that it would ruin beams altogether. Take all the time to charge up the kamehameha for the off chance that when you detach it, it might hit a building next to the guy who just zanzokened out of the way? I don't think so.

Detonation works, but right now it's just too potent. If we could cut down our current detonation sizes by one third or one half, and maintain or increase the damage near their core, beams would be much more tactical than they are now, and you wouldn't have to worry about using terrain as a weapon. Right now, beams like the kamehameha and the Final Flash have such a massive lethal detonation range that people are encouraged to spam them as an alternative to melee. When one man wins with spam, the rest of the server loses, and this can be rectified by reducing the range of those explosions so that they encompass less of the map.

Best answers
about the gohan shield i think something should be done about being able to blow him up while hes shielding

maybe make him invicible to blast radius attacks since disks, lasers and cookies beams dont explode

Best answers
esf is a game

esf is not db/z/gt

in db/z/gt a character with enough training can control ki and completely decide if he wants to detonate or detach or he could charge a kamehameha a completely while powering up and fire to kill the universe. or he could concentrate his ki on one little point of his finger and then fire like a sniper and kill ppl bla blah blah

esf is only a game, and games have to be balanced so cut this idea of.

Best answers
I think the detaching idea is great but it would cause too much trouble for the PS but to make the blast radius smaller is not nice because you would just go ka... me... haa... meee... HAAAAAA.... and this huge beam comes out and on impact it goed -(plop)- and it would look like somthing too small for words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom