• I like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the way it is now

• it could be better (please post)

• Total voters
Best answers
iv heard alot of people complaining about spamming and people detonating the beam before they can block it...iv been thinking about it and i dont think anyone in dbz ever detonated a beam before the other person can block it. What i suggest is making the beam continue but not on your hands, not just stop and not blow up but keep going like it does if you get hit while you are still shooting i dont think i explained this too well so i explained it better below:

Normal way the way it is now:
(the shooter){>>>>>>>>>(BANG) :fight: (blocker dead)

New way:
(the shooter){>>>>>> (now you try and detonate it but)
(the shooter){ >>>>>> (it just keeps shooting while not on the shooter)

this new way allows people to block it and the shooter is at a disadvantage because he cannot add power to the beam...crits please ;D

Best answers
yeah but while he is blocking the shooter can then go over to him while he is vunerable and shoot **** at him

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Even though I'm one of those people that like to detonate a beam while in mid-flight. I don't, however, detonate a beam, before it hits a person, unless I know I'm gonna miss. Because why detonate a beam infront of their face, when they can either block struggle and lose embarassingly, or not block, and lose just as badly. :D

Best answers
forgot to add something. It would also encourage people to keep the beam going as when they let go of it people could always just go around it without fear of blowing up in mid flight...

Best answers
it should be like in DMZ you can only detonate projectile attacks, not beams

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The Taco Man said:
it should be like in DMZ you can only detonate projectile attacks, not beams
The way you're suggesting, is completely opposite to what ESF has in already. But yah, maybe if projectiles were detonateable instead of beams, then beams won't be used in such a lame way.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this idea will rewen the game sorry.

what if you were to become vegeta acesnd then charge a final flash shoot it then relese it quickly and do that over and over you would have every beam becoming a projectile and that would suck cause projectiles are better than beams, how many ppl use genballs instead of genbeam now hey hey...

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
this idea will rewen the game sorry.

what if you were to become vegeta acesnd then charge a final flash shoot it then relese it quickly and do that over and over you would have every beam becoming a projectile and that would suck cause projectiles are better than beams, how many ppl use genballs instead of genbeam now hey hey...
what if beams as powerfull as Final Flash arnt allowed to be detonated or released? dont know if this would unbalance vegeta though :p

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would very unbalanced him youd only be able to kill ppl by hitting thm with it WHICH IS F***ING IMPOSSIBLE or hitting the ground or anywhere on the map box it would kill vegeta

Best answers
No, No and No. The best and quickest way of fixing it effectively is to use my idea : http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=44674

If you read that whole thread you will understand the problems with having detonations and not having detonations, and what the easiest way of fixing it is.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I think certain attacks should be able to be detached. The rest would remain the same.
*EDIT*
But keep in mind, detaching beams can't always be the answer to take out your opponent, or to get away from an oncoming beam. Detonating a beam, even though lame, as proven effective in almost every scenerio I can come up with.
  • Beams that can be detached
    • Kamehameha
    • Masenko
    • Special Beam Cannon
    • Big Bang Attack (If it ever becomes a beam attack)
  • Beams that can never be detached, only detonated
    • Final Flash
    • Mouth Blast

Best answers
Detached and non-detachable beams has too many problems. Shuyin is right. Although block does reduce damage it does **** all. But to test it, stand in a ki blobk and turn block on and off.

The damage that self-detonated beams do needs to be reduced. And blocking needs to reduce damage. ([sarcasm]woah, novel concept [/sarcasm])

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get the point of this suggestion ... you want to deattch your own beam ... ever played the ancient Alpha series of ESF ? I think this happend in A1.5 ... anyways

every transed player would beamspam with deattached beams ...

to your scene:
beamer fires ... defender wanna block it ... attacker deattaches his beam (WHY SHOULD HE ?) ... defender is blocking the projectile ... attacker charges a new beam ... defender won (maybe) the BS ... attacker fires the next beam/ projectile at him ......... this repeats as long as the defender gets killed by pushing to death into a wall

point ??? ... in current version the blocker would've had a chance to survive

Best answers
actually, in the current version, the blocker would have had the beam detonated in his face and he would have died.

In the scenario you suggested, you forgot that

a) when he's blocking he's invulnerable
b) every beam he blocks he can throw back at his opponent

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom