beam catching, and tennis

Best answers
I personally love doing this, me and Rocky got to be pretty pwnage at it. Good times, great classic hits, WSFM (it's a sydney thing). Another fun one is getting a Big Bang and Deathball to fire at each other, and if your Pl's are around even they move incredibly slowly, giving you enough time to recharge your ki and fire some big beams into it (probably not Frieza though, as far as I know he/it/elton john doesn't have a big beam). But yeh; big projectile attacks to pause in mid air + large beam attacks into the 'ball' = cool powerstruggle with big ex-blow-shun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I like to do when there is are 2 blasts moving slowly like that is toss the guy into it.

Distract him or suprise him and throw him right at the blast.

What Id like to be able to do is throw him to the ground and fire another blast into the existing ones to push it into the guy on the ground. That would be awesome "WTF?" moments.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. Dont critisize another persons fun. I mean.. yeah it sounds weird. But I think Id do that.. lol. Swoop in front of the beam to block it and send it back. It sounds weird.. but its something different that noone would do. That makes games fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom