Beam Camera

Heh... Should I Or Shoudn't I?

• Yes... Give It A Go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...No.... Ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Hi.. I Was Just Playing On My Dedicated Server (Australian Cable Server [Go Now And Play Cya There]. And I Was Practicing Beams... And When I Could'nt Like Control The Beam I Thought That We Can Maybe Add A Little Camera on The Top left Corner So When You Fire Or Charge A Beam You Can See It At The Top. And When You Fire The Camera Will Be Like Stuck On The Beam And It Would Suffice For Easier Control... I Thought Of This Because When You Try To Turn Beams Right? You Can Never Throw It Back At Yaself... (LOTS OF PRAC TO DO IT) And It Will Be Kewl For It To Happen Like That...

*edit 5 seconds after readin post*
I Got Confused My Self... I mean Put A Camera On The Top Left Of The Screen. When You Fire The Top left Camera Will Follow Your Beam Until Impact Or Self-Destruct And You Will Still See It If As You Were Doing It The Manual Way. Well Your Still Going To Control it. But It Would Be Much Easier Say A Guy Teleports And You Dont Want To Give Up... You Look At Your Little Screen And Fly The beam At Him...

@pu

Best answers
Cool idea in theory but in maps like Kami the spammers will have it so easy cause they will hide under the lookout and shoot a beam up the lookout with out any real practice

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Posts aren't book titles, You Don't Have To Capitalize Every Word. :laff:
But anyway...wouldn't that make the game a little too easy?
When beams are used in the series, no one could see exactly where their beam is going to hit, you just have to eyeball it.
It would make the game look a little nicer maybe, but there would be quite a bit of coding for this to work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it wont happen because it would make beams uber cheap and everyone would ***** that beams are too unfair

and dont talk that its hella annoying to read

Best answers
I agree, would be too easy. If that was put in, nothing could run away! That cell map, I made the beams go around each mesa twice with just one beam shot, imagine if I had a camera :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh.... beam spammers would love that...
if you had that on esf_namek.... just hide in a cave... and keep shooting beams
:S if you try to final flash someone... no one would be able to get away........ and what about other NUKES? spam spam spam :p...
i vote no..

Best answers
i like this idea, but i think that it would make the game way, way, way to easy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a nice idea, but wont be nice ingame

Best answers
Yeah i agree that it would make firing beams way too easy. Part of the skill is judging where the beams go.

Best answers
Maybe it should only be for the masenko since that move is punk assed cheap. At least it would make it worth using.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then people who use that attack will spam it from corners and stuff.....

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I totaly agree with this guy.
I have a problem, because it isnt exactally easy to use youre depth perception when fireing a beam.
I often lkook trnask of where teh beam is and have it hit the ground when I wanted it to keep going.
We could make this camera like this:
ITs follows the beam of course, but you dont auctally see the background or the people, but waht you see is complete blackness, and the ltiile traingles above each units head.
SO in a way youre "senseing" where teh porple are.
but you have to see hte beam in order to figure out where teh prople(and background) are

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
auctally its pretty hard because you wondt see anything besides the traingles.
and like I said you have to see the beam to get the idea because the camera will look through walls.

-edit-
Even if yoiu were hideing, when you look at a wall, the beam would home on the wall any hoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom