Battle Over Earth Tournament

Best answers
hey crackerjack can you reschedule the time that time is really not good for me. If its tomarrow i wont be able to make it if its that time. You want me to be in there at 2:00 p.m for me and i get home like at 4:00 p.m over here. Please! reschedule it. Can you make it 4:30 p.m Tennesee time? I think that means that you need to change 3:00 EASTERN USA TIME to 5:30. Please change the time it will be most appreciated. :]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
count me in yo...
edit 1 : nvm too early for my blood peace out

almostdeleted

A
too early aye? Well, Im kind of streaching it to 2:30.. but 5:30? Cant do that.

Best answers
Allright for 1, I visit esf site everyday and I dont post to many forum posts, instead I usually read them to see whats going round, and I need the darn codec to watch the damn esf movie... ill just burn it and shove it on my other comp... and what is the system requirements for half life / esf? and I would love to be in the tourney, but I cant make it on friday mainly because my comp isnt powerful yet (25th I get upgrad nung!) lmao
anyways I wont be in this one but I will next time, if I am allowed (time to POST ALOT!)
aight catchyas

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said he hopes to have a tourny every friday. SWEET. Maybe in a few weeks.

BTW I average about 20 post a day w00t. On my way to 400 posts!

almostdeleted

A
Yes, im gonna try to make it every friday and somtimes saturday morning.

The time is staying at 2:30.

Im gonna make a website where ill post winners and dates of next tourny

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So when will we be notified with an IP and ID?

almostdeleted

A
Shure mystic, you can join, im not sure what the winner will get though... Gota think about that. We just need 1 more person to join. Just 1. Then were set and the IP and time will be sent.

**EDIT**

Nevermind, we just got our last guy, Mr. Nemo.

EVERYONE GO CHECK THE FIRST POST FOR YOUR MATCH. ILL SEND EACH PERSON THE PW AND IP IN LIKE 5 MINUTES

Best answers
U should make a chart with all the times pacific, eastern cuz im in Canada ai, lol

anywhat I look forwarsdz to this, maybe the winner can get some candy? I dont know ;/

Now this is gonna be fun cuz MyStiX is in lol. I am really looking forward to this. By the way, so if Im in Canada what time should I get in?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea... tell us what time its gonna be at... cuz ur time might be different to others:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cracker.. i live in cali (west side) and im in school tomorrow... from 8am - 3.10pm...:(

so i guess u can count me out:no:

Best answers
Well...that sucks...oh well- theres always next week man!- That is if Cracker is true to his word :D

Best answers
Bet ya $10 its gonna be TM veggetto and Mystix in the final match.:cool:

Best answers
My ESF username is "The Ultimate Fighter" and also is this in forum time?

almostdeleted

A
wELL, if vegetto's out, then we need 1 more member.... And, im sending you all the pw's now. Be patient for a sec

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom