Basic Melee

Best answers
Well i've been around server's and everyone is starting to spam basic melee even me, using skilled moves. I was wondering could you detail basic melee like counter hits, instead of just blocking it or something like when you block you punch him and do some counter combos something like that.

Best answers
You can already do that, if your fast enough by blocking then when they hit you let go of block then hit right click and you’ll hopefully hit them providing they don’t teleport away.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can we please not change the only good part left in the game? Is that to much to ask?

Best answers
sorry hybred but things must change to make the game Better, atleast wen you do basic melee, u cant get hurt... the other person does which stinks... you should be able to do somthing PS WENS EVM COMING OUT DAMIT! excuse caps:p

Best answers
I dont mean change it but just detail it more. Make it look more better and stuff.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making it more detailed is changing it. I just don't want the game to be ruined by changing the only good thing left in it, thats all.

Best answers
well they can keep the basic melee they have already just add some more things to it. Something really dbzish

Best answers
Basic melee is fine. You block, punch them back.... If that doesn't work and they teleport : Catch them. If you can't, they are better than you.

No more arrows are needed. I believe that when you get punched it should factor in your speed as well as the targets to boost damage a bit, but that's my only gripe....

I would like a display counter as well to show how many you've chained together, assuming they increse the limit past 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom