Bardock Father of Goku

Best answers
I never knew about this dbz special untill a couple of months ago which I found on irc so I downloaded it, then about a month later I decided to watch it.

I just thought I'd say that its an interesting movie to watch as it fills in gaps that I have seen clips of on dbz episodes.

Who else as seen this movie and what do you think to it?

I recommend any true dbz fan to watch if you have not already seen it before.

Best answers
Hello

I saw it some time ago. It's great. It's a nice review of the time before Planet Vegeta was destroyed and the story about it's destruction and a little about Goku, and that Bardock realizes what his son was meant for......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well how about you post the link for those who havent seen it?

Best answers
Yea, it was good movie. I liked it better than the trunks special, mainly because it completed the before dragonball storyline and everything.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
This is one of my favourite movies.. The other was the Trunk's Special, is it just me or were the Specials the best done?

The Bardock saga was great all over. It had a decent plot, some good fight scenes and was at times pretty touching. I liked it for the story most of all and I really liked Bardock.

Sorry for being a little vague but I haven't seen the movie in ages. :)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thoguht it sucked... only good movies/specials is the Trunks one and movie 12...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbz sucks.... i have not watched that crap for like 2 years, but i guess the trunks one is the best, its the only one with a ok storyline, if abit simple

Best answers
Imo the bardock special was the best out of all those movies and specials.
I've got the uncut funanimation dvd with english and the origional japanese voices.
The music is pretty good in the english version and the best part of it is that there is no stupid goku who saves the day.

Best answers
meh. funi did an ok job providing bardocks voice. I still preferred the japanese vers.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
dbz sucks.... i have not watched that crap for like 2 years, but i guess the trunks one is the best, its the only one with a ok storyline, if abit simple
i agree wit u tepus, the only reason im still with this mod is cause i wanna see the outcome

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
well how about you post the link for those who havent seen it?

Hey..
about about you DON'T post a link, since it's ILLEGAL...
Please...keep this crap off of the forum...this includes private messages

we CAN read those..
If and when you're caught, you'll wish you'd never bothered registering in the first place.

Keep warez off of our forums.
Thank you

-Chimpbot, Forum Administrator

Best answers
yea they freak out about even hinting towards warez...

watch out...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
i agree wit u tepus, the only reason im still with this mod is cause i wanna see the outcome
same here, reason im here is cos the people here are cool, the forum has kinda grown on me, and of coruse esf owns even if its dbz:D

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
same here, reason im here is cos the people here are cool, the forum has kinda grown on me, and of coruse esf owns even if its dbz:D

i would say:

esf pwnz dbz

Best answers
yea u guys r right..
but the best movies would be a toss up between
Bojack, Rebirth of fusion and Brolly
bojack movie aint all that bad, but is kinda weird not seeing in super saiyans

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i liked the bardock special.. they cudda had more awesome fights.. but its the story that drives it... coz u wanna kno bout the saiyan race..... if only they had like more equal type fights happening.. like majin vegeta vs goku.. that was spectacular

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom