bardock character

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J Fox ---> What has that got to do with anything... None of us are swearing possibly because its against the rules. Whether or not you are used to swearing is irrelevant in this thread.
That sounds cool for Budokai, but yeah I don't like the sound of additional models for Bardock's entire team, that would boost the size of esf, considering that you'd need .wav's for each one as well as I suppose they need individual moves and such...
That still leaves us without an actual Bardock trans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He had a sort of trans, not really a transformation but he was furious when he found out Dodoria had killed his team, he flew at Dodorias team with renewed energy, kind've like Gohan's rage, without the red aura. I guess it doesn't really constitute a transformation as he was attacking out of desperation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah someone mentioned he use his blooded friends bandana as a trans. How much power can you gain from putting on a blood soaked bandana? Not much I'm sure...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J Fox try to keep it on topic and move off of the subject of yourself. Thank you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well according to some website i went to ( i just searched google) bardock has 2 attacks.

Zanzoken, and Bukujutsu.

just don't ask me what they are or do...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bakujutsu isnt an attack, its flying and zanzoken is, moving so fast your opponent cannot see you, could me mistaken for teleporting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha if they made is Baka-jutsu it could be mistaken for a new naruto technique translated as idiot technique...sorry bad joke.
Anyway as we've seen Bardock has no moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom