bardock character

Best answers
Now i think of it...EVEN IF bardock gets in...KING VEGETA should have the same amount of chances getting in..

Best answers
Yeah i think we should get the 2 most important characters as we know the MAIN characters that have been in the beginning has been goku vs vegeta and then cegeta turning good and fighting for Earths humanity lets start where they cam from there fathers. Bardock and KIng Vegeta we all know that King vegeta was a slave to frieza and then died and vegeta held a grudge bardock tried to stop frieza and then failed their vallient effort should be rewarded

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valiant effort? It's a cartoon for crying out loud, their actions in the show have no effect on whether or not they get added. There was nothing valiant about any of the villains but they were included.
Your reasonings behind this idea are too weak for them to actual influence anybody.

Best answers
He Gohon_SSL dont give up hope though...i think the team said a few times that other characters could be added in far future releases :) but em...it could take more than 1 year i think :S before there that far...

Any way like most ppl here said...he hasnt much attacks...and if i am correct new dbz mods with better graphics on new engines probably will be released soon...

So try it out there if you really cant wait :)..

Best answers
Ravendust said:
There may have been no SSJ Bardock but there wasn't a Mystic Krillin either, but I do agree that he doesn't have enough attacks to make it as a character.
When Krillin is refered to as mystic, most people refer to when Guru gave him a power up, though I agree that isnt really mystic, I still can see why they wud call it a mystic transformation since all guru did was unlock hidden power, kinda wat old kai did to Gohan to turn him mystic, so I guess if you agree wit that, wat does that make Gohan, double Mystic ;) :D

But yea back on topic, I dont think Burdok wud make a gud addition to ESF since he wasnt ever that powerful, though ESF doesnt really care about that I suppose, but he neva had any unique attacks, except maybe that ball he tried to hit Frieza with, and no transformation wat so ever, and I dont think that making him double damage and a cloth over his head is a transformation since a transformation is a change of power, strength, speed, etc, not a fashion accessory and besides isnt there enough Saiyans at the moment? :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But even though Krillin's transformation into 'mystic' seems wierd, the power and strength between the bald krillin and the not-bald krillin is different (hair Krillin in the series is stronger than no hair.) When Bardock puts on the headband cloth there is no change in power he is still the same, just with a blood-stained cloth over his head. Besides all saiyans are required to have 3 transformations (so I hear) This is just one what would the others be? Bardock's charred and blackened body? supposing there were any remains after Frieza's deathball.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not all saiyins have 2 transformations

trunks hasnt he can only go ssj. ussj is giving to hem to let him catch up in the saiyan line-up

thats just because ussj is a pumped up ssj all forms have a pumped up version of it its just increase in muscle strenght.

still leaving bardock with none transformations.

true krillin doesnt have any transformations. but wouldnt it be weird to let one of the main characters out of the game?

Best answers
yea, but all saiyans will have 3 transformation in 1.3 according to the esf team along wit aliens, and humans just gunna have 1 big transformation, and I think they got a bald krillin transformin into a hair krillin since they goin by saga timeline kinda thing, if you get wat I mean :p

Best answers
What im saying is tho if they did IF they did put vardock in they could mold him into whatever they want

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Valiant effort? It's a cartoon for crying out loud, their actions in the show have no effect on whether or not they get added. There was nothing valiant about any of the villains but they were included.
Your reasonings behind this idea are too weak for them to actual influence anybody.

the universe is inf so dont go jumping to concusons thats how bad things happon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J fox said:
Wha???
Whats that got to do with the price of fish?
Even if you made up some kind of trans and if saiyans didn't require 3 trans what moves does Bardock have? The team takes moves and ideas from the series his lack of moves will be his downfall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Bardock's going to be in Budokai 3 so maybe FUNimation will have added a load of new attacks then, and the team can borrow those, but apart from that Bardock does seem like a bit of a weak character choice.

Originally Posted by J fox
I believe the saying goes 'Don't assume, as you'll make an ass out of u and me. But seriously, what does that have to do with anything?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know I was wondering the exact same thing.

Best answers
Yea, but doesnt ESF only add attacks from the DBZ series for a character?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but Budokai's a DBZ game so they could take attacks from it, although if Bardocks B3 Attacks are anything like Raditz's in Taiketsu (Flaming Roll Attack! Yarr!) then i'd actively try to stop Bardock getting in. I think it's highly unlikely he will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bardock is a bad idea for a character. In this whole thread only one trans was mentioned (and a pretty pathetic one at that) and only one move (which could just be an ordinary ki blob) Since there is nothing solid about this thread to in any way influence anybody's opinions on Bardock, I would go so far as to say that Bardock will not be in ESF.

Best answers
Think positive maybe the ESf team or one person likes bardock and likes the ideas we have suggested? after budakai 3 comes out there might be more imput on what is added to bardock

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm...What ideas? If you read my last post you would have seen the summary of what has been suggested (or lack thereof) in this thread.

Best answers
dont insult me its useless i know menny peaple that swear in every sentence thay make or say so im quite rezillent 2 it lucky im not 1 of those peaple :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would have some relevance if we were swearing, but we're not, in fact that looks like spam considering it has no relevance to the thread, same with your other post.

Budokai 3 comes out in November (in the UK at least) so I guess we'll have to wait and see what crazy inventions FUNimation throw at Bardock, although rumour has it he has a sort of tag-team move with Tora and Fasha and the rest of his team. I doubt the ESF team would be willing to implement that. All the moves in Budokai are cinematic, but in ESF they're real time so it probably wouldn't work anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom