ban from everquest *takes a deep breath trying not to passout*

Best answers
I was working on this quest and a glitch happened. being a 48 hour spawn and it is last part of my epic. i petition a sever gm... he said he could not help me. i lost my temper and asked who can. and when he said...we are not aloud to help with epics... I cussed him. and 4 other gms out told them they better help me. *you have been ban*I would like to go on record saying Life sucks right now. 2 and a half years work gone. *hates how he can not hold his temper* So i am trying find another game to play. (besides esf) I play... heros of might and magic 3,esf,counter-strike,tribes2,quake3, i need another good mmorpg. i played anarchy dark age of camelot and UO and some max payne. not my style. i guess i should wait for world of warcraft...

alright reason i post this is i need to know some good games. i would go to ign but i dont trust things like that. As you can see i like rpg types. games i was thinking of is...

1) Wizardy 8
2)a star trek game( *say it is not so?*
3) any game that is Not a fps and has a good muti player
4) baldur's gate 2 (i played it before and stoped cause eq took over my life. and lost my cds :-(

Best answers
the ragnorak and runeescape is filled with newbies and laggers and always lags. And if you do find a good mmorpg tell me. I'm in the production of an mmorpg using the torque. But we aren't to far in production. Go here for the site http://www.chronosthegame.com.

Best answers
LOL they look kinda funny. not my style. and diablo 2 i heard had many hackers. i not into that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the deal with diablo 2.

ok expansion pack is where all the so called hackers are stupid dupers. if u play just regular diablo2 without the expansion on closed bnet u will find that there really is no hacking well just a little u know map hack which hurts no one.

Best answers
Console rpgs might be in for a come back for you nightshade?
here are some good RPGs for PS1:

Pretty much all the Final Fantasy's

Lunar Silver Star Story Complete
Lunar Eternal Blue Compelete
Wild Arms
The Legend of Dragoon
Sukoden 1 or 2
This one rpg I forget the name but is about kung-fu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rpg is my middle name.. well its not, Hamilton is... BUT i WANT rpg to be my middle name :p (im a final fantasy freak)

Retired
Best answers
yeah i can see, cuz of the "Bolt3 your ass" ;) anyway, nightshade. what is your warriorname in T2?? and do you play on european servers??

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot to mention Xenogears.

Kung Fu, Big Mechs, Hideous Enemy, RPG, and the Red Mech!

Egad, that game was fun.

Best answers
My warriors name is wavaryen. i play the role of tatics in tribes 2.
and yes i play on that sever.

and ya i think i am going get another psx2. *my last one broke from a damn disk read error and i send it in to get told they never got it. wtf* but till wal-mart has one in. i dont feel like paying 400 bucks for a online one. The one rpg i want them to make is another crono trigger type. crono cross was ok. but crono trigger will be my fav. also civ 3 is pretty cool.xenogears was a great game. and saw they making a part 2 for psx2. i like heros of might and magic better. and i will look into the other games. for you people want to know what i lost in eq it is...

with the consoles do you guys know when psx2 suppose to go net? i love playing vs people online and with a psx2 thats the draw back of it because only game i saw is tony hawk 3. i would like to see v4 online

51 rogue epic
41 ranger
58 shaman almost had his epic. grrr
31 mage

Retired
Best answers
i will add you to my buddylist. my warriorname is: Trueneo

i'm from clan {n2o}.
i will meet you later in T2 ;) just play it a lot today, and we'll see eachother.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
So..you're an undead, parasitic beast who has the a limited shapeshifting ability, who also needs to drain victims of their blood in order to keep your undead corpse of a body running?

Or..do you just play late at night?

Best answers
chimp thank you. i will never look at vamps the same again. lol. it is just a saying. My wife calls me a vampire cause i am pale and hate the sunlight.

Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade

with the consoles do you guys know when psx2 suppose to go net? i love playing vs people online and with a psx2 thats the draw back of it because only game i saw is tony hawk 3. i would like to see v4 online

51 rogue epic
41 ranger
58 shaman almost had his epic. grrr
31 mage
Final Fantasy 11 will be online. Finally, a ffa ps2 rpg. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom