Balance: Universe. My latest WP

Best answers
Here is my Finished Version of Blance : Universe. I posted a while ago another version but this is the finished Version. It was finished a while ago, but im just now getting around to posting it. C&C Are very welcome :). This is my first Space picture. This i feel pretty proud about cause it was all me :):). C&C again, are welcome.
http://www.deviantart.com/view/10467268/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow...I never saw such a great pic of te Cosmos (Universe)
Wow....Really nice how a Meteorite going thru the Planet! Wow! really nice!

Retired
Best answers
its pretty good only problem i have with the image is the blues in the mage look too hot and could be brought down alittle in the contrast department.

good job though

8/10

Retired
Best answers
not bad, however some blurs could be added. on the stars for instance, they are more like pixels than stars. the text under 'balance' should be removed, or more clear (less blury). and the left part with the planet. change the bad 'burn tool' effect. also dodge tool was used excessively on the upper right part.

but overall it's quite good.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
the stars need some work
They don't just need work. They're ****ing horrible man.The brushing is decent, but has way too much contrast. The planet in the foreground just looks nasty. What's with the big black **** just floating there for no reason? Add some color and detail, And if I were you i'd ditch those damn stars and make some decent ones. On a positive side though the typography is alright.

3/10.

Best answers
Yes the black does stand out, i wanted to fix it but i didn't same with the White Bloch. It wasn't a Dodge tool i used on it, it was Coulds, then Lens falre, then a i thihnk a screen. and it wasnt Burn tool etheir. I didn't use any brush work. not including the smudging and erasing. The Stars were Add Noise. I Dont use brush work. No matter what people say. It was my first Star image that i ahve done, thank you for the critz, please keep them coming. :)

Best answers
looks nice, did you use the tut i sent you last time?

Best answers
I didn't. I did take a look at the tut tho, i did not read it i saw the out come tho. And tried my best to make them look like that, i DID not Use ANY TUTs on this one. That's why i am proud of this one. being my first :). I looked at it and then tried to duplicate it my own way.

Best answers
Thnx 4 da new wallpaper :p

GJ. As a simple person, who hardly knows cpu d sign, I say it looks amazing. But then again, what do I know...? :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ES_TANK said:
Yes the black does stand out, i wanted to fix it but i didn't same with the White Bloch. It wasn't a Dodge tool i used on it, it was Coulds, then Lens falre, then a i thihnk a screen. and it wasnt Burn tool etheir. I didn't use any brush work. not including the smudging and erasing. The Stars were Add Noise. I Dont use brush work. No matter what people say. It was my first Star image that i ahve done, thank you for the critz, please keep them coming. :)

See that's probably why it sucks because when you make something yourself by brushing or whatever you can do pretty much whatever but when you use filters your limited quite a bit more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, I just, wow, that's ugly... abrupt brushing, ok, if you're gonna bother brushing with the soft brushes, make SURE that you use one that's bigger than 40px, those abrupt edges are GROSS. and that planet texture, I don't wanna get warned so lemme just say it's horrid. omg, those stars, are uniform, AND abrupt... tip : DON'T clone stars, if you do, DON'T put them RIGHT next to eachother -_-. and lemme just put it this way, the only thing I LIKE about it is that blue planet in the far back.

Best answers
Please, please show me the brushes i used. I did not use brushes. I DO NOT use brushes. except the original brush to Smudge or anything like that. I can see what your saying bout the Clone. I did clone. Just curious, Are you refering to brushing as, brushes i downloaded and just brushed them on there to look like that or just a reg brush i used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom