Back Flip Animation??

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i_eBztWVQnI&border=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i_eBztWVQnI&border=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>​

I was looking at this and i thot the back filp animation is weird or because the clip is cut right there i didn't see how it finshed. But i made animation of what i saw:

It ends with back flip spining on the same spot, kinda like this?
1.)

Than i made another animation of how i think back flip could have looked.
2.)

And i made also another one for spining on the spot but instead of ending it with a spin a character whould bounce off the air like there was a wall behind it.
3.)

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure that the animation is still WIP.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats not a backflip animation. Its a recovery animation. And after you recover you are free to do anything you want even swoop forward (suggestion 3) or backwards if you want.

Heck something like that is allready in 1.2 you know. When you titled it backflip i though someone was suggestion 1.1 style backflips.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I think your third animation could be a move that would cost some special points! That way, people wouldn't just spam it endlessly and ruin the good idea!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can allready do that. You just need to do it manually and there is no real animation for it as you can make it in ANY direction not just forward.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.. you guys are funny.
its NOT an animation glitch. Its a code glitch
melee contact -> knock back -> recover 1 -> recover 2
recover 1 - insta recover
recover 2 - slow recover
code is jacked up and is being tweaked.

Users who are viewing this thread