Awsome, 6-6-06 is a national...

Best answers

:Edit:
Nevermind..i take back what i said..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, what a glorious Tuesday it shall be.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
National what? Get charged for random acts of violence day?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
No, that's Monday. Except it's only celebrated in Edmonton.
See my sig.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
National Subculture Intolerance Day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
+cracks knuckles+

It is time to carry out Justice. o/

Best answers
More like "National Talk Big Day"

Lame and not funny.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. Its not funny, especially that if this day WAS true, I'd have to beat up 1/2 of my school.

Not funny at all.

EDIT: Incase anyone was thinking I was sarcastic, I was not.

Best answers
bapplebo said:
Exactly. Its not funny, especially that if this day WAS true, I'd have to beat up 1/2 of my school.

Not funny at all.
Thats the main reason why its not funny, none of you would hit somone for no reason.

At least I hope none of you would, if you would just because of the style they choose. Thats really sad on your part, and I just have to say time to grow up.

I'll be looking for the people hitting people for no reason day.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

People take **** way too seriously.

There are less than 5 emo kids in my school and they usually travel by shadow so I don't see them around much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
More like "National Talk Big Day"

Lame and not funny.

look, just cos youve got hair like that, and feel the whole world is against you, doesnt mean you should bring your negativity to this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
look, just cos youve got hair like that, and feel the whole world is against you, doesnt mean you should bring your negativity to this thread.
****ing win!

And yes. The blood of emos shall paint my room red. And red is my favorite color! Kill 2 birds with one stone!

Seriously...this is sheer madness. People need to learn from their mistakes. And it's not just emos.

Remember back in, like, the 80's when the world was supposed to end or something? That never came true.

How about Y2K? Yup...we're still here.

Now we have 6.6.06. Unfortunately, the 666 thing MIGHT have worked in the year 666 A.D., but thats all. This date just adds up to be 6606. Thats not the number of Satan. Thats the number of stupidity. Thats right. Satan won't appear on 6.6.06. No. Just a bunch of paranoid lunatics and emos thinking their Lord and Savior is coming back to slice their wrists with his claws.

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
****ing win!

And yes. The blood of emos shall paint my room red. And red is my favorite color! Kill 2 birds with one stone!

Seriously...this is sheer madness. People need to learn from their mistakes. And it's not just emos.

Remember back in, like, the 80's when the world was supposed to end or something? That never came true.

How about Y2K? Yup...we're still here.

Now we have 6.6.06. Unfortunately, the 666 thing MIGHT have worked in the year 666 A.D., but thats all. This date just adds up to be 6606. Thats not the number of Satan. Thats the number of stupidity. Thats right. Satan won't appear on 6.6.06. No. Just a bunch of paranoid lunatics and emos thinking their Lord and Savior is coming back to slice their wrists with his claws.
y2k is about computer crisis...

Best answers
Y2K was about computers failing on us, and now imagine a life without computers.. Traffic lights failing, powerplants shutting down, any sort of factory shutting down.. Our life is based on computers.. If all the computers start crashing/failing, we'd be nothing.. Have nothing..

So yes.. It's correct to say that we survived Y2K.

Best answers
I think one of the biggest fears on Y2K was the supposed "Planes shorting out" and crashing.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you survive something that never happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom