Awsome, 6-6-06 is a national...

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
3,397
Best answers
0


Ha, it's going to happen.
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
520
Best answers
0
*****************************

:Edit:
Nevermind..i take back what i said..
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
1,626
Best answers
0
Ah, what a glorious Tuesday it shall be.
 
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Discord Linked
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
3,125
Best answers
0
National what? Get charged for random acts of violence day?
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
1,626
Best answers
0
Optimus Prime said:
National what? Get charged for random acts of violence day?
No, that's Monday. Except it's only celebrated in Edmonton.
See my sig.
 
The Duke of Juke
💻 Oldtimer
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
2,852
Best answers
0
Optimus Prime said:
National what? Get charged for random acts of violence day?
National Subculture Intolerance Day.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
4,022
Best answers
0
+cracks knuckles+

It is time to carry out Justice. o/
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
937
Best answers
0
More like "National Talk Big Day"

Lame and not funny.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 13, 2003
Messages
1,179
Best answers
0
Exactly. Its not funny, especially that if this day WAS true, I'd have to beat up 1/2 of my school.

Not funny at all.

EDIT: Incase anyone was thinking I was sarcastic, I was not.
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
937
Best answers
0
bapplebo said:
Exactly. Its not funny, especially that if this day WAS true, I'd have to beat up 1/2 of my school.

Not funny at all.
Thats the main reason why its not funny, none of you would hit somone for no reason.

At least I hope none of you would, if you would just because of the style they choose. Thats really sad on your part, and I just have to say time to grow up.

I'll be looking for the people hitting people for no reason day.
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
.....

People take **** way too seriously.

There are less than 5 emo kids in my school and they usually travel by shadow so I don't see them around much.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
1,659
Best answers
0
Wesley Gibson said:
More like "National Talk Big Day"

Lame and not funny.

look, just cos youve got hair like that, and feel the whole world is against you, doesnt mean you should bring your negativity to this thread.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
1,392
Best answers
0
Mad_AxMan said:
look, just cos youve got hair like that, and feel the whole world is against you, doesnt mean you should bring your negativity to this thread.
****ing win!

And yes. The blood of emos shall paint my room red. And red is my favorite color! Kill 2 birds with one stone!


Seriously...this is sheer madness. People need to learn from their mistakes. And it's not just emos.

Remember back in, like, the 80's when the world was supposed to end or something? That never came true.

How about Y2K? Yup...we're still here.

Now we have 6.6.06. Unfortunately, the 666 thing MIGHT have worked in the year 666 A.D., but thats all. This date just adds up to be 6606. Thats not the number of Satan. Thats the number of stupidity. Thats right. Satan won't appear on 6.6.06. No. Just a bunch of paranoid lunatics and emos thinking their Lord and Savior is coming back to slice their wrists with his claws.
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
368
Best answers
0
~*Logan*~ said:
****ing win!

And yes. The blood of emos shall paint my room red. And red is my favorite color! Kill 2 birds with one stone!


Seriously...this is sheer madness. People need to learn from their mistakes. And it's not just emos.

Remember back in, like, the 80's when the world was supposed to end or something? That never came true.

How about Y2K? Yup...we're still here.

Now we have 6.6.06. Unfortunately, the 666 thing MIGHT have worked in the year 666 A.D., but thats all. This date just adds up to be 6606. Thats not the number of Satan. Thats the number of stupidity. Thats right. Satan won't appear on 6.6.06. No. Just a bunch of paranoid lunatics and emos thinking their Lord and Savior is coming back to slice their wrists with his claws.
y2k is about computer crisis...
 
New Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
515
Best answers
0
Y2K was about computers failing on us, and now imagine a life without computers.. Traffic lights failing, powerplants shutting down, any sort of factory shutting down.. Our life is based on computers.. If all the computers start crashing/failing, we'd be nothing.. Have nothing..

So yes.. It's correct to say that we survived Y2K.
 
New Member
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
32
Best answers
0
I think one of the biggest fears on Y2K was the supposed "Planes shorting out" and crashing.
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
How do you survive something that never happened?
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top