Automatic reduction, and increase of powerlevel.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
[align=center]NOTE: Before I go on, please read it thoroughly before critzing.[/align]

What I have in mind is this. Have the pl decrease to about 25% below their actual powerlevel. And when they're either turboing, charging an attack, or even in a melee fight, it should increase their powerlevel to their normal reading (or turbo reading.).

[align=center]Charging Any Attack[/align]
When charging an attack, their powerlevel should gradually go up, and when the beam is fully charged, the person's powerlevel should be at their maximum. Unless they are in turbo, then it shouldn't increase, since their powerlevel is already at maximum. (I'll explain more about turbo in the next section.) BTW: It shouldn't start increasing the pl until after you passed the minimum required energy for that energy attack.

[align=center]Powering Up[/align]
[align=left]If you wanted to, you could power up to your maximum normal powerlevel at will, even though this would seem pointless, it could be used to scare people :p. This shouldn't take long unlike in the show where it takes a whole episode to perform. When powering up to your normal maximum powerlevel, if close to ground, there should be rocks (small or big, depending on pl) floating upward, but no dust. This should btw, drain a small amount of ki per second.[/align]

[align=center]Meleeing[/align]
[align=left]I don't know if this could work without alot of coding. But while in a struggle, it should increase your power automatically, so it's less things to do since your pressing directional keys like crazy, but should increase to your normal maximum powerlevel.[/align]

[align=center]Transformations[/align]
[align=left]This could work for transformations as well, but if you haven't reached your perfect transformation yet, your powerlevel shouldn't decrease, and it won't increase either. But once you reach it, it should decrease to about 15-20%.[/align]

[align=left]Critz welcome.[/align]

Best answers
i dont think it is good to put in ESF is an fast Fight game it tooks too long to perform all this and it tooks much longer to code all this things maybe EVM or some other mod will put it in.
Sry but thats my opinion.

Best answers
In EEA you can just hold TURBO and it will go up and up and up and it will cahrge as an atack, And about the melee you're saing that the longer you would meleestrugle
the morePL you would have that means get a ki bot and block everithing he shots and you have a whole lot of PL. And whats the point of decreasing your PL you'll get moreof it if you just kill 2 guyes and youre normal again...

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No, that's not what I mean by increasing pl. It would increase your pl to your maximum normal powerlevel, not continue to increase passed it. And in EEA, when you hold turbo, it won't just keep going up, it goes up until the bar is fully charged.

Best answers
I honestly don't see the point. It'd just take more coding than is necessary.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its similar to hiding pl and the full potencial of a player is the power he has now

example:

goku starts whit 750000pl the idea -> 750000 - 25% (dont want to calculate :D)

then he would power up to full potencial when charging a beam or meleing wich is 750000pl (automaticly ofcorse)
am i corect?

and yes it would work confusing the other players about ther real pl
but in my opinion it should be a random percantage from 25 to 35 else nothing would change ;)

Best answers
How would it confuse them though? If 25% is taken off for everybody, then they'll just know to count on an extra 1/3 of their opponent's PL to add on.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
RavenRage said:
How would it confuse them though? If 25% is taken off for everybody, then they'll just know to count on an extra 1/3 of their opponent's PL to add on.
Well like what Grega said, there could be a random % number which could be used to more indepthly confused the player on how strong their opponent really is. Like for being in your normal state, you could hide 25-50% of your normal maximum power, and while you're in your perfect transformed state, you could hide about 10-25% of your maximum power. Like in the show, as the character charged up their attack, their power increased as their attack was being charged.
Grega said:
its similar to hiding pl and the full potencial of a player is the power he has now

example:

goku starts whit 750000pl the idea -> 750000 - 25% (dont want to calculate :D)

then he would power up to full potencial when charging a beam or meleing wich is 750000pl (automaticly ofcorse)
am i corect?

and yes it would work confusing the other players about ther real pl
but in my opinion it should be a random percantage from 25 to 35 else nothing would change ;)
And yes Grega, your right, when a player charges a beam or an energy ball, their power would increase as the strength of the attack increases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom