Aura / Scouter

Best answers
I remember that in the DragonballZ series, the fighters can burrow they aura.

So why isn't that a feature in the game? I thought about a control toggle binding, which let you get weaker for a moment, but invisible on the scouter.

Best answers
yeah , its be cool=] hide from others when you not enought strong to fight with them=]

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It's been suggested and denied. This is a fast passed DBZ game, why would you want to hide your pl from other players? Besides, in pretty much all the maps, there aren't that many places to hide.

Best answers
I don't think that ESF is so speeded. And nobody must use it.
So, to your question "why would you want to hide your pl from other players? "

Think on 2on2 public. You can hide your aura, search a hided place and transform there or some ;)

Best answers
how would you transform if your hiding your pl? you would need to raise it back to full to transform

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hiding your powerlevel isnt needed in a game like esf. what would be the benefit of it? maps are to small to hide.
hiding your powerlevel was in the DBZ episodes to get away from youre opponents, there is no need for it in this game, as it is all based on PL.

Best answers
TheGreatMonkey said:
how would you transform if your hiding your pl? you would need to raise it back to full to transform
I see, the most people on this forum don't read anything clearly. So I will keep such things for myself @ future ~

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it's a good idea, so you can disapere out of the scouter.
it makes it enable to to attack whitout nowdis and the weak players can have a change to axely kill someone whitout bëing kilt all the time.

Best answers
Hiding your power is sill not gonna hide you from all the BB or Kamehameha spammers , i Dont like the idea , but that mite be just me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom