Aura Light

Best answers
i just think that it looks stupid when you stand in the dark and you recharge you energy or use aura then the only thing that you can see is the aura.. maby it should glow like a flashlight or something:idea:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, the attacks make the walls glow, and this would be pretty cool but it might slow the game down alot. Im not really sure

Best answers
THAT'S IS REALLY A GOOD IDEA, REMEMBRE IN BUU SAGA WHEN GOKU FOIGHT WITH THAT MONTESTER (I don't remember the name) SENDED BY BABIDI, REMEMBER THAT IT'S A DARK ROOM, AND GOKU SAYS THAT THE SAIYANS CAN SEE USING THEIR AURA LIGHT.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think too that this is a good idea but guys this has been suggested to often and i think that a mod will close this soon....

Best answers
The flashlight drops frame rights though. Thats pretty much the only reason why frieza disc and beams lag is because of the light effect.

Best answers
maybe you're right, but it could be a nice look, oh I almost forgot, why did you said that this mod will close soon, don't say that, I support this mod, is cool and I love Anime so this make it a GREAT MOD ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom