AUP Signature Size Limit: Public Poll

How should we alter the signature size limit?

• Decrease the size, 600K is way too much! [Please post an amount that should be used.]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's fine as it is.

• 600Kb? Naw, I want even more! Increase the size limit! [Please post an amount that should be used.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Retired
Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
I accidentl voted for it being fine, I'd rather it lower tho. I don't mind it at 600 KB, but jesus christ and bananas, anything between 100-200 is fine. Hell even 300, why 600 anyways? If you want it Cuc and it is less of a ***** to hosts why can't you just make them have it at 300 liek you want?
I changed your vote to 'lower' instead of 'being fine'. like you stated in your post, this is what you wanted. if you do not agree on this, just let me know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
600kb is just ridiculous. I've never had a sig over 75 kb, so I think it should be lowered to around 100-150, thats plenty.

Best answers
Personally, i think 600k is ludacris. If you have a sig that size, well damn, thats gotta be some crap .gif or something. Anyway, i think 200k is fine. I'm not on 56K, and I still have trouble loading these forums sometimes, don't know why. Could be the load, could be the sigs. 200k is my vote

Best answers
Yeah, I think 200-250 should be mooore than enough.
I make my sigs at highes quality and I still don't get over the 50.
Dunno what's the point of having 600 k sigs.

Greetz

Best answers
none of my sigs go over 30kbs and everyone keeps tellin me they look great, im just a beginner so that could have a lot to do with the size but 200kb is plenty in my oppinion

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the votes have it. Thanks for participating in this, whoever did..

The forum staff will now make a decision based on this result, and I will edit the result in here shortly.

Thread closed, thread unstuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom