Attatch Ribbon Emitter to Trunks's Sword

Best answers
yea definately eye candy makes u wanna geit for graphics and moves alone in some cases. now the only thing we need is for trunks to have more speed cus now hes too slow and for more speed a later trand like at 1,500,000 and we have a winner :) :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still say in either advance melee or something they need to have that whistle sound. You know the one where he cut frieza up like crazy then he kinda floated in air with the gibbed parts and it had that cool whistle in the music and then he blasted the gibbed parts. They need to have that sound in. I know its in but only when you kill someone with the sword, I want it in all the time!

Best answers
i have it all the time lol. u can download it off of esf world. for me it always comes up wne i do a combo head on or somthin of that nature but they need to let u be able to use his sword in basic melee and hear that sound as well ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Team as in us or the ESF team... Cause the team as in us absolutely loves your freaking idea and I would soooo make love to you if I knew where you where.... ;) o_o

Best answers
o_O O_O LOL!!!!

yea this is a great idea i have to admit id like to be able to see the blue slashes while im swingin at people id never wanna pick anyone else. it also would pretty funny to get someones reaction if ur swingin ur sword at them and blue slashes are goin past their face while they are tryna dodge

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems like a pretty good idea to me , me likes the idea of colour in that area

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this idea. I would love to have very pronounced slashes, like in B3 when you charge your slashing attack.

I also think Trunks should NOT use his sword 100% of the time, because then, we'd get people *****ing how he's a pussy for only using his sword instead of his fists, like a real man.

I think, give him sword-slash-prepunch, normal fists+kicks for advanced, but sword slashes for advanced melee combos, and maybe a kick/sword attack chosen randomly for simple melee.

Best answers
i think it would be good if they put usin his sword in basic melee back in too i hate havin to do adv melee to use it plus its hard to get moves off on good players or anyone for that matter.

he should be able to use his sword 100% of the time until he goes ussj (or ussj2 tho i doubt they are gonna put that in). or ju put in his sword for baisc melee again :)

Best answers
yea i hope they do too its needed jus to have that extra effect of the sword and he fast it really is goin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom