attakes to add to vegita

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Shin Carl, no need to be rude to the kid. We've already established the fact that vegeta never used those attacks. Next time read all of the posts.

Best answers
I want Vegeta to have a stronger Gallit gun, and Bakatsuha-thingy.
I think vegeta needs another attack, (just one, becuase after he ascends, FF and BB make up for it) and that attack shouldn't just be another beam or ball, it should be a unique attack, like bakatsuha or watever its called.

Best answers
The Bakahatsu ha, Shiogeki..something*sorry..can't remember name*, "Piercing Blast"*AKA Atomic Blast*, "Ki Rings", etc. are all good attacks...I personally think that most of them should be saved for Majin Vegeta and the "Explosion Wave"*Shiogeki..whatever....ground explosion and Bakahatsu ha would be great for regular Vegeta*

-But, that's just me..and it's time for me to go to bed *my foot hurts...soooo...bad

Uub

Best answers
but see vegetas finishn buster is way different to trunkses. if you saw him use it it is like a ball... but its like a green and black.. itslike a evil ball thing he also used it in gt against super 18

Best answers
um, I don't know why you guys have so much trouble with Gallit Gun. It charges faster and uses less ki than the kame wave. All you need is a little bit of space and you'll out push a kame from someone of equal power easily.

Best answers
Bihal said:
um, I don't know why you guys have so much trouble with Gallit Gun. It charges faster and uses less ki than the kame wave. All you need is a little bit of space and you'll out push a kame from someone of equal power easily.
Yes but Gallit gun can be seen from miles away because of that aura, and its also hard to see when firing it because of the aura, so its kind of a disadvantage. Ive been out powerstruggled sooo much when using gallit guns, even when on a high pl.

Best answers
but space is not the problam u can see goku that have more then 4 attaks vs vegita that have gallitgun and razenko....and if u saw at sayan saga vegitas final attak that he tried on goku was gallitgun and he allmoast kicked his ass unless goku didnt use kyoken

Best answers
For all those posts about Gallit Gun being weaker...
It's only weaker if you let the other guy get his kamehameha charged further.
The best way to use Gallit Gun is not to be all the way on the otherside of the map like with kamehameha, but to be in teleporting distance and fire as soon as your's is fully charged. (Gallit Gun charges quicker, so by the time yours is full, the kamehameha is only what, half charged?)
So in other words it's fine, and usually wins the ps for me.

Ontopic : I'd say he already has enough beam attacks. Vegeta needs an intresting attack like bakashuhata (already been a good thread about that)

IN

Best answers
I have another attack sugegstion to add :D It's from DBZ Episode 65A. Vegeta blasts it to Frieza's (form2) back. No name in FUNImation episodes. I don't think it'll be added, but it would be nice :D I wanted to post screenshots, but I can't take them (damn RealPlayer and DirectShow!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom