attakes to add to vegita

Best answers
well i saw and remembered some stuff and i taught y esf dont have theas...
les start
1)add "FINISHING BUSTER" like attak (like he vs KID BUU)
2)add him an attak that looks like "masanko" i dont remember its name bet he is useing it in one of the movies and acople of more places

what u say???

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think big bang attack is the vegeta's answer to trunks's finishing buster. No reason to have the same move twice. And the other move...well i dunno what the hell you're talking about so ill wait until someone clarifies this.

Best answers
lol sory about the name becaus ei dont remember
it can be a yellow attak but it looked alot stronger than that...and finishing buster is way more weak then bigbang so maybe in adition to bigbang add secondary fire that will be faster to charge and abit weaker
or make it for regular vegita cos he have a huge lak of attaks

Best answers
If you mean the attack wich he blew a piece of cell with

Its already in , but you have to be ssj, its called....
euhm something with solar I think, but anyway the attack is in

Best answers
it's called finalflash, and it is the most powerful attack in the game. (yes, it is stronger than spiritbomb.)
i would like to have bakashuhata (the famous cucamba attack) in the game, to give him a nice bonus.
not to mention that the renzoku is now terribly more costy then most attacks in the game, and it deals so small damage! lower ki cost+more ki balls and it's actualy used in game.

Best answers
no no no i didnt ment FINAL FLESH it is way weaker and less charge time!!!
and yah old razenko was way better

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont remember any yellow attacks besides final flash and that attack he did on buu....maybe it was just some generic blast. It coulda been one of those attacks that really dont do any damage in the show, because everyone dodges them. Oh yeah, old renzoku is not better than the one in 1.2. Seriously, it charges in half the time; even faster than the generic ball/beam. I think thats a slight improvement. Sure, i dont use it, but thats only because im more of a melee fighter than a beam fighter (if such a classification exists...).

Best answers
the generic beam rox and the new razenko realy drain KI
but all good
oh and the attak he did on buu...well i can say that buu tried to stop it with his belly but it torn him into 2 so ni the hell it cant be a generic beam!!! and the move looked axactly like finishing buster!!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was not finishing buster....No way in hell was that finishing buster, not only because finishing buster is weak, but because that move belongs to Trunks. I forgot the name of it, but he pointed 3 fingers at buu and shot an insanely fast.....thing.....that kinda looked like a flatter version of a ki blast (obviously not a ki blast). The attack might be called bakashuhata but i really dont remember.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa buddy...take it easy there. Why is this attack needed right now? Vegeta really doesnt need another powerful projectile. At this stage of esf, i dont see it necessary in the least.

Best answers
hmm u r right but in normal mode he have mony gallit gun and i think that this is not enogh for the balance
well when goku shoot a kamehameha what can i do with gallit gun????baaah run away or being blasted away....oh and i sayed "well the hell with it" with no meaning to "yell"

after all vegita transforms at 2000000PL and i think it is the highest of the others in the game...and only the vegita is getting balanced *cry*its not fair*cry* =P

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin transforms at 3.000.000, and i think buu does too, so vegeta doesnt have it so bad. I agree with the part about Gallick Gun being weak. During the fight between vegeta and goku, gallick gun rocked the kamehameha until goku used the astounding kaioken X's 4.

Best answers
yeh he makes a point there goku was getting beaten badly from the gatlic gun untill that damn kaioken and i gotta say upgrade gattlic gun agasint kamahhamaha its really bad i shot one fullypower and turb and it was cut throuhg like nothing agasint someone who just joined

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. For some odd reason, gallick gun is extremely underpowered in esf. I dont really know why. I mean, it was strong enough to defeat a kamehameha and also strongest enough that Cell form 2 thought he could beat ussj vegeta with it. Why didnt cell use the kamehameha instead of the gallick gun if it is so weak (i hope you understand what im saying....lol)?

Best answers
shure i do and if u played "English BID FOR POWER"
u probebly have noticed that the stongest attak of vegita in regular mode is GALLITGUN aswell as in ESF but there that gallitgun actualy was very very strong!!!
so yah y not just powering it abit up so we could enjoy P/S without going SSJ hehe

Best answers
why do dbz idiot fans post about suggestions that arent even true.

Vegeta never used a "finishing buster"
He also never used an attack that looks like Masenko

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh god...how i loath ebfp....the way beams were used was horrible....and the melee.....was that even melee? Besides that, all beam attacks were the same. Well, im gonna stop talking about how strong the gallick gun is because all i can do now is repeat myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom