Attacks should have better secondary charge.

Best answers
I think it would be cool if attacks could have secondary charge mode. Especially with this idea cause it would make more good generic attacks in the game. For signature moves like the kamehameha and the final flash the secondary charge makes the beam a .wrl file (3d shape file used to make the destructo disc) along with the head of the beam and the part of the beam where it comes out. Also it makes the attack go through the person instead of blowing up. And the more it charges the bigger the beam. Speaking of that am I the only one that thinks a small beam going through people will look dumb. It's why I think there should be this secondary charge or at least beams that get bigger when charged more.
Anyways, for generic attacks such as the generic ki beam I think the secondary charge should be a short-range wave of energy that comes out kind of like how a flamethrower works and doing little damage for however long you remain in the wave. Got that idea from when Piccolo blocked and pushed back that attack from Frieza when they first fought (do you know what I'm talking about). Then for the renzoku energy dan keep it the way it will be in 1.1 for the renzoku but the smaller one shot attack that is primary should become a chargeable generic ki ball. One that can be fired simply by taping the button, making it fire quickly, but making it small. Then if you hold the button it charges it making it big and stronger but nowhere near as strong as the spirit bomb or big bang. So does anyone agree with me? Please think about it hard and vote yes.:)

Edit: To hold the charge just hold down the other charge button.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THIS IS CRAZY. Secondary button is used to HOLD the beam while chargeing.
NOT cerate anotherone.
This is extremely usefull while doing the kamehameha while ssj goku

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They'll add more attacks in later version of ESF. No need to screw around with alternate fire modes and all of that. Too much work for too little product.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Killedwithstyle- it would be like a 3th attack button, the idea itsselve is not bad I guess.. but I don't like the Idea of having so many attacks, next to that it wouldn't work on all attacks... deathball, sbc.. .. some might btw, like they already have it with finger laser.. but it just doesn't appeal me much.. (the idea) sounds too unorganized for me..

grtz Naz

Best answers
you need to relax with the big suggestions, its sounds good but it might involve players using more keys to play the game.

Best answers
Nah, it wouldn't involve more keys. Just think of it this way. You hold down secondary charge for the kamehameha and it reaches the charge amount you want. So you press the primary fire button to hold the charge. It still uses the original primary and secondary buttons just flipped I guess. Oh and as for the ki flame thrower thingy, it wouldn't charge it would just drain your ki.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you are suggesting is more attacks though. When more attacks are implamented in the game, you can bind additional buttons to them. No need to fool around with secondaries.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
Killedwithstyle- it would be like a 3th attack button, the idea itsselve is not bad I guess.. but I don't like the Idea of having so many attacks, next to that it wouldn't work on all attacks... deathball, sbc.. .. some might btw, like they already have it with finger laser.. but it just doesn't appeal me much.. (the idea) sounds too unorganized for me..

grtz Naz

that alone is a new problem the team has said too many buttions they dont need to make a third fire key

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom