Attacks i think Buu should have

Best answers
Sorry if this has been posted several times but i gotta speak these ideas.
i Think Buu should have some extra candy selections, even if they do the same things as the others (i.e. cookie, chocolate, donut).
i think he should have the round candy that he turned vegeto and several towns people into, cake and caramel squares just to add some more selection or if anyone can think of something else these candies can give you.
Absortion mmmmmmeh, not a bad idea but should only give Buu an Enemy ability and nothing else, also if he absorbs a different enemy and collects his ability the other stolen ability should be replaced.
Also, Buu had his own deathball in the show, energy from all the planets he destroyed. it would be cool if he had that in a later form. thats all i can think of for the moment.

Best answers
Make candy act as absorbtion. I shudder to imagine all these homing pink blobs lurking around the map, absorbing people with one hit. He used candy to absorb a couple of characters, I believe. I typed out a post a while back about how this might work, try searching for it if you want my full ideas.

Best answers
i think if you are being absorbed by buu if should turn into a struggle and if you win the blob goes flying and if you lose:fight:

Best answers
heres one, genocide.(the one where he raises his hands and tons of ki blasts go and destroy everything, also known as population extinction attack.) What would happen is first he charges up by raising his hand. then alot of ki blasts(but weak) would shower over the earth/map. if they add it, and they want to add a little more effect to it, then they should make that aura he has like in the episode. oh by the way, the sphere he made vegetto into is a jawbreaker, i love eating them.

heres another idea.
when piccilo and only piccilo does the special beam cannon on fat buu, it should make a small hole in him. When he does the regenerate(which is already in beta 1) the hole will seal.

Best answers
I was watching dbz the other day and noticed that Buu's candy attack doesn't just start firing as a beam whenever it is used, it needs to be charged up first. So the attack should be charged and the more energy put into it the longer they can keep the beam going and they can't put more energy into the attack because it would make charging it useless and it woould just be like it is at the moment. This would decrease it's use by the noobs because it could be possible to stop it before it's used.

Best answers
and the reason the cookie beam is used more by noobs is because all you have to do is right click and send em into a building, it does more damage to them.

Best answers
lol just picturing people speeding away from a mass of pink blobs fearing the idea of stopping makes me laugh. but should that kind of absorption be included in a later version i would prefer it made a bit different than just firing a barragh of the things.
it would be a bit more challenging if you had to charge it like a beam and fire a single non-homing shot. if a player gets hit they would have to struggle to get out of it like suggested above by Abhorsen if they win the blob can return to buu empty if they lose they return as part of it and give buu an ability. but if this idea issnt included for an absorption technique then candy would do just as well. still think other candy options and Buu's planet energy ball would be cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom