Attacking the ground

Best answers
All throughout DBZ you see people swinging at goku and missing and hitting the ground causing some giant hole in the ground the size of texas. Well, im not saying add that, but if you teleport above someone and swoop down at them and they teleport away you should be able to hit the ground.

Just a suggestion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I totally agree - its a good one - again!!!
and then there will be that black wierd thingy of hitting...
like when you shoot a beam at the ground so after the blast there is that black dirty
thing._____________erermm....... I dont have much to add, yes its a good idea!
lets see... no unbalancing lol no lagging\coding hard its only a small thing but I hope it'll be OK

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
why only ground... how about when you hit a wall or other solid objects when your swooping ull crash with them ... like swoopong agains a wall is like a melle hit ^^
(actually swooping against a wall should hurt eh?)

Best answers
That also works DJ. Its just kind of weird to see someone above someone swoop down and looking straight at the ground holding right click because the other person tele'd away.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hit objects and reveive damage when swooping. I like it, not to much damage though, noobs could get them selves killed after one swoop. :p

Best answers
sorry it sounds cool but your guy does not swing his arms around just standing there why would he do it while swooping thats probably more animation than they wanna do with an already tight game. ya?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont like the 'losing hp' part. It sounds stupid. Ive never seen a Z-Fighter punch a wall and scream in pain. They would punch it and act like nothin happened. So this as all just for 'eye candy' rather than a feature for the game...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hashsama got a point there..
but sounds like a good idea!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds good, i like it!!!:yes: but it may decrease fps. So why not just have a mark on the wall or the ground like when u hit someone into the floor, and it leaves a crack?

Best answers
theres a limit to how many of those damage ground thingies can be on a map.
the first ones that were made will disappear when the limit is reached so that there wont be too many.

Best answers
i agree its only eye candy, the only reason i can see then putting it in the game is if they make a really graphic version with all kinds of tight looking stuff that would usualy lagg the crap out of servers and take forever to make. other than that i see it as really useless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom