Assassins Creed III

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm so gonna get this game! :D Can't freakin' wait ^^ Completed all the others, now just waiting for this <(^_^)>

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First Impressions

I'm liking it so far.

Combat is slightly different but not in a bad way. I haven't seen a way to string counters together which sucks but makes combat harder which I like
Climbing is improved.
Story going strong.

All round a strong title

Yet to play as Connor which is odd. I suspect I am close though. Hoping it gets there soon

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just beat the game, pretty fun. I prefer AC2 over all of the other AC games, but #3 was still awesome.

Most rage inducing shit ever was having to ride the horse though, **** that noise.

Also, the ending was pretty interesting but surprise surprise, it opens up room for another game. My boy Desmond gets killed and Juno tries to take over the world or some shit and then boom, credits. I love it when that happens.

jk, I don't love it. Going to have to wait for another game, oh boy.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That random noise that doesn't even sound like it belongs with a horse?

The naval battles are fun though

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just got to the main story. AC3 has the biggest n00b cave section since Kingdom Hearts 2 XD

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAMN DELAYED PC VERSION! DAMMIT TO OBLIVION!!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We need to emulate Xbox360/PS3 somehow.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X360 will never be emulated, as no one wants one.

PS3, will not be emulated because the Hardware isn't there. Even a top end system can just emulate the PS2 due to it's unique processor...and it was well documented.

But the PS3's Cell Processor, which has like 8 Virtual cores? And uses a not so well documented processor? Unlikely. One can hope, but by 2020, they may have just got it to menu's.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That random noise that doesn't even sound like it belongs with a horse?

The naval battles are fun though
By **** that noise I meant **** that shit. The horse riding in the game was so annoying, I hated having to chase people on the horse for some missions.

And yeah, the naval battles were pretty ******* awesome. I wasn't really feeling it at first, but I grew to like it.

--- edit ---

Just got to the main story. AC3 has the biggest n00b cave section since Kingdom Hearts 2 XD
It was actually pretty fun though. KH2 though, worst beginner tutorial part ever.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X360 will never be emulated, as no one wants one.

PS3, will not be emulated because the Hardware isn't there. Even a top end system can just emulate the PS2 due to it's unique processor...and it was well documented.

But the PS3's Cell Processor, which has like 8 Virtual cores? And uses a not so well documented processor? Unlikely. One can hope, but by 2020, they may have just got it to menu's.
Why so serious?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By **** that noise I meant **** that shit. The horse riding in the game was so annoying, I hated having to chase people on the horse for some missions.

And yeah, the naval battles were pretty ******* awesome. I wasn't really feeling it at first, but I grew to like it.

--- edit ---

It was actually pretty fun though. KH2 though, worst beginner tutorial part ever.
Horse riding is terrible. I normally end up jumping off and running because it gets stuck on something

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has anyone tried out the multiplayer yet? How different is it compared to the one in previous games?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok guys ...reviving this one because i got my hands on AC3 and i just wanted to share my opinion. I haven't tried the Multyplayer but i heard it's good and all.
So concerning the single player.... well i can't say it is what i expected. A little disappointed actually. I didn't finish the game but as much as i try liking it....it still doesn't please me. There are some things(new features) that are cool like new ways to dispatch enemies but other are annoying( side quests in homestead).
One thing i like is naval missions, they did a great job there. And ofc like all AC games the music and graphics are very good.
I searched youtube for an accurate review, one that says pretty much what i think of the game and i eventually found one.
[video=youtube;SA7mnoeXe3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA7mnoeXe3I[/video]

So, what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom