Ashoura.. Fiction model!

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Teh Funkai =O, looks cool.., not much to do but look at since its your own. So ya, ill just say GJ and good work.

Also, if you did any refs could you post them? Maybe we can crit your model with your drawn picture if thatll help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup.. many ppl asked me about that.. but its somethin like that:

A boy from Ashra (planet) is (like in dbz) arrived at the planet earth... he´s not very strong.. but Very inteligent!

He got 4 fingers ... his head is very funny...

btw. I need to add Belt,Arms and maybe do fully legs with shoes...

maybe someone can do a nice ref? because i dont have time for it!

and i cant draw very well :p...

Best answers
what are u talking about tryforce, did u make the model and why are u asking for a ref for arms legs and a belt of ur own character? neways, i like the head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm let me explain...
I bad at drawing... and u allready see the model right now.
I added some info...and now somebody can draw a ref ^^"

Anyway..ur right i should do it in my own way ^^ but i ask for help...

Comments and Ideas are welcome!

Best answers
Looks like some Star Wars alien.

Looks pretty good so far. I'm wondering what the finished model will look like.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
delete allt he 1 and 2 vertice polygons, they are worthless, also triple the >4 point polys by pressing "T" I think.....>_>

Oh and it looks like the tutorial was clear enuf, thats good :). If you need anymore advice, or were unclear on anythign just ask ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
delete allt he 1 and 2 vertice polygons, they are worthless, also triple the >4 point polys by pressing "T" I think.....>_>

Oh and it looks like the tutorial was clear enuf, thats good :). If you need anymore advice, or were unclear on anythign just ask ;).

-.-" 1 and 2 vertice ? >4 point polys? .... wth ur telling?
Anyway... thanks for ur Tutorials... just the Kai-gohan was maden in Ms3d... i just shown ya a preview....

hmmm.. but a big thx anyway.. you teached me somethin.. also tweek learn me abit :p ..... "T" is only for move as i know...or is it "t" ?... lolol so easy to use but funny to tip ^^

Best answers
what he means is you should click on the "+" in front of "1 Vertex" and "2 Vertices" and then hit delete then his the "+" in front of "4 Vertices" and then hit shift+t

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where the **** is "1 vertex" and "2 Vertices" ???

(O:O)~\--- I pushed now shift and T... 1641 polys ---/~(O:O)

------------Thats dam ****ed Many! ------------------

***************EDIT*****************

Less poly... better kewlness
http://img79.exs.cx/img79/4310/ashoura.jpg

Best answers
seriously are you blind or something, and we should be the ones to lose the temper not you ...and bout what ya said that it got more polies ain't true, that's cause it was in quads, or 4+ point polygons, and when you hit shift+t it will triangualte everything, so a quad would be split in to 2 triangles or a 4+ pointed poly will be divided properly in to triangles

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ho bo boy!
thanks ^^ .. now i get it!... it got 933 polys ^^ puh..that good!...

Edit**********+

New one... smal update... but somethin!

http://img121.exs.cx/img121/7050/ashourere.jpg

U can crit allready the poly flow! polycount is 911 !!!...big thx to Eclipse and broli... and what u think?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good, pretty origional, and the polyflow is pretty clean too. gj :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ey ppl!
I dont know why.. but its bad for me! because i think u dont want to comment with me here! i allready modeled some models here.. and not many ppl posted! (max was 38 replyss as i know!) i get ****ed up with it! i want to do my best.. please..if only one can comment or two... then its useless to post here... COMMENT OR SAY SOMETHIN ELSE... LIKE : THE POLYFLOW IS.... ... dam im sry.. working on o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, sorry, most of my threads die after a couple of posts. no one is interested in a model unless it is dbz orientated here, which is a shame cos when i first arrived, this was a good lil community i learned a lot, and fast.

still my comment stands, i cant really crit. did you use any ref material? post that and i could crit better...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well it's not that people don't care unless it's DBZ, look at all the naruto and such themed models, it might jsut be that the design of this model doesn't particularly intrest anyone here :p.

Best answers
I feel kinda insulted..... Ashoura... Like a girl form of Ash(+o)ur+a.....

The model is nice tho... reminds me of coller 5 form...

Best answers
Your not making any progress, large comment filled threads are always updated with new material to comment on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom