Ash - Hoen Region.

Best answers
Hello Everyone,

Been along time since ive posted anything... that had to do with anything. Here is ash, a player model for pokemod, it has wasted polygons and a few triangulation errors but nothing i cant fix, the hands are going to be replaced with new ones, and yeh. A special person is skinning him ^_^, i bet you cant guess who it is =p. Im also having trouble with biped, if anyone can help me catch me on msn, [email protected]. Also my video card is giving me strife so i cant use 3dsm for a bit, but anyway here are some images of him.

Heres just a skinmapped image for now.

Remeber The hands are being replaced. I might also redo the pants to deform better, time will tell.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
according to the ref everything looks quite accurate

Best answers
Exept for the hands, =p, bah my max is screwy -__-.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the arms could be done a little better, they're too small and not buff enough, apart from that it looks pretty spot on, i'd make the eyes slightly less wider though

Best answers
@ Dark

Yes it should =p

@ Davi

Yeh ok, ill do what you suggested, heh all i need now is for my 3dsm to magically work -_-

Heres the ref i made by myself for myself.

Click Me

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some pretty solid refs you got there, but on the pic you posted earlier, his arm is much thicker, more well built if u get me, but yeah nice one ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its for a pokemon mod, ash is in pokemon so that means that ash should be in the mod :O

Best answers
Yeh i get you davi ^_^, ill just get my 3dsm running again so i can edit the model, urm does 'any' one know about/or used biped? I could really use some help ;/, and yes, this is for pokemod, click the link under my 'sig' to go the the home, it really needs updating.

Best answers
wowowow i like this model :) pokemod is going to be so cool with just this model

btw nice sig lmao

Best answers
Ok, well here is just some wire pictures, im starting to get bored of ash =p. Arms need re-working etc.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting... <_< >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom