Artists of the World Unite (...and other cheesy titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Help a fellow artist out, and get great art to boot. There's a charity auction to help a friend that a bunch of us at the PA forums put together.

Spread the Love

Take a look, I have a couple things up there as well, though it's not the best work of the auction by far.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless he needs money for a kidney transplant your not allowed to advertise here. The word charity is usually associated with an aids drive or cancer research. If it is more along the lines of this pm me and we can discuss it but this is closed and you gain a warning :warning: for now.

Note, the warning stays revoked after review, but the thread does violate the team's definition of advertising. The AUP will be updated to reflect this.

Cucumba,
Forum Administrator

Best answers
C'mon now guys, it's for a worthy cause. All I'm asking is that you take a look. The reserve price for most of the stuff is only $20. All of the work is good, much of it better than my stuff. I did the Samus Aran and Synthesis pieces. The How to Embarass a Duck stuff is alone worth more than $20.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you explain the charity a little and not double post again?

Best answers
It's for an artist named Chris Feist. He's incredibly talented and a real class act, but he was debt up to his eyeballs. To further complicate matters he was recently in a car accident with his girlfreind and is now underneath enormous medical bills. Basically, he's been good to all of us (those who submitted work to the auction) and we'd like to return the favor.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While we have to close the thread, I will be leaving the link unaltered. It's probably best to try in forums with more mature demographics, most here cannot pay as they are still in grade/junior/high school. I really do wish your freind the best, but you cannot use this board for that purpose. The allowance of this thread would cause problems enforcing the advertising rules in the future, as per the AUP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom