arm WIP

Best answers
Hello, I just joined the forum ( I was WOMD_maker, but dont have that email address anymore ) Well I started an arm because I seem to have difficulties making them and thought this would be a very good place to get c&c and advise. Anywho heres the pic any help at all would be VERY appreciated. Its going to be for a HL2 rid**** model, which means the arm needs to look real-ish, not anime-ish.
help is much appreciated

Best answers
Nice arm.. looks like an arm... shaped like an arm.. Kudos to u

Best answers
AH, good idea, thanks Taimaishu! o.k. here is the pic I was talking about

Best answers
well, how about hands first? That's probably why it doesn't look as real as that arm.

Best answers
ah, u know what that could be it, I will model that first thing tommorow morning ( im tired must slleeeepppp) also I just realized in my first post it stard the rid****, what I meant to type was r i d d i c k from pitch black and chronicles.

Best answers
Dan16 said:
forearm is wayyy to long
Actually not really, maybe a tiny bit too long, but for actual realistic-ness, its about perfect. I think its lookin really good Japozi, keep it up, I cant wait to see well...the whole body if you do do it lol.

Best answers
Thanks guys, I woke up this morning and wanted to re-do the whole thing for some reason so here is the new one. I think its loads better than the previous one. Once again C&C welcome. I need to do the elbow and the back of the forarm, then I will move on to hands or shoulders.

Best answers
In the bottom right handside pic, the middle of the arm looks deformed. Otherwise its looking great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom