ARGH! illegal operation!

Best answers
I don't know if this is a known bug or one your working on fixing, and sorry if it is, but

Every time i play ESF i'l go in, Host Sever on the Net i'll be playing and out of no where It will Crash! Illegal operation!
I can't stand it!!

Please Help!!!

------------------------
P.S. I love your Mod!!! Keep up The Great Work!!!!

Best answers
I'd be happy to help, but your information is lacking. Tell me what kind of card you have and something about your system (mainly ram processor and video)
If you have an ATi card, try using the HL ATi patch in this mod (not sure if this works, never tried it).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry correction ATi will Own but not at the moment infact they mighten own especially after the Geforce4 is announced in Feb.

ON TOPIC:
Are you running the latest upto date drivers for your card and is half-life upto date.

BrunO

Best answers
Pentium 3 850, 256 RAM, Geforce 2 MX 400 64Mb, OS Win 98 (orginal), umm Not sure on Mother board but it was good; big many space's all that.

i don't think thats the problem course every other Half-life Mod works fine. I was more into a Software Problem, like is there anything you 'Just Fixed' (no offense) but might still have bigs in it? or This Program work work while running ESF?

(I have PowerStrip 3.02 for win 98, and Lastest Mcafee shield open and defalt windows things open.)

Beats me, I'l try Re-installing it, then if still not working, Uninstlling it and installing it again. And if that STILL dones't work i'll installer Half-life 1.0.1.8 Full, Then half-life.

If that doesn't fix it, I NEED J00 Help REAL BAD!, i'll get back to u on that :)

Best answers
If you're using EAX/Aureal sound fx, try disabling those.

Best answers
*sigh* the roblem till isn't solved

I have copied the 1st bit of what it say if that any help.
HL caused an invalid page fault in
module HL.DLL at 015f:088602c9.

Whats aural fx? some kind if Sound program?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom