Appreciation To THe ESF Team..

Best answers
Hey guys its me NeLo heh. Anyway i would like to take this time to say that i realized how much work the ESF Team has to go through..Im just now writing this becuz im in the ESF Movies Team. Im not only the Voice Actor but an actor too..I may help out in the scripts too if they like my ideas..anyway Today was my first day of LONG, HARD, WORK! I spent about several Hours just shooting a demo that is 3 mins long..Yes it is the preview to our 1st project. Like in da movies! :laff: Anyway today was EXTREMELY tiring.. O_O I mean im just tired out of my mind! :tired: Then i was like hmm i wonder about the ESF Team..Then i was like man with models n what not..Ack that takes a good long while..So i decided to start a thread on how much I, and im sure many of loyal ESF fans, would stop and say Thank You for your hard effort and work. Im sure many ppl agree with me.. So this goes to you ESF Team.. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here Here! *Chugs a Cold one for the ESF boys*

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll watch over this thread a bit. Keep it civil guys.

I also appreciate their work, though they also have their own personal reasons for wanting to continue on with this project. The better it looks, the more likely they will be noticed by outside game developers and whatnot.

Regardless I appreciate the effort and I wish them well in the coming months with 1.2 and 1.3 respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom