Anyone vs goku

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think they would actually come to a conclusion.

Besides Mr Satan would then claim he beat both of them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku was made to win every fight (even if he died in the proces), Super-I-have-red-underwear-that-I-wear-over-my-blue-spandex-suit (Superman)
Supermans Suit is indestructible.
Goku needs new outfits every new fight. That alone is cheap :p

Best answers
Superman puting on a suit that makes him unrecognizable is friggen cheap
If my workpartner puts friggn tight undies and a cape on id definately know hes superman let a lone a dork for wearing tights

Edit: You gotta be honest here, humans in the dbz world can fly darnit! that makes em or are capable of controling energy, In supermans world no normal human can fly or anything near dbz to that matter, and if a normal human was flicked bye cells little pinkey and "it" went flying through mountains then im sure they would be sh*ttless dead

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was explained that superman stopped people seeing who he really was by blurring his outline by vibrating really fast, i believe.

Best answers
Still, Superman can't stand up to Goku. Now, if it was during the Saiyan Saga, Goku might have to use Kaioken x10. Which meant he'd end up dying in the process even if he killed Superman.

Other than that, after the Freiza Saga, the only people Superman could probably beat is Yamcha, Tien, or Krillin. I forgot about that little clown-lookin kid too.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still, Superman can't stand up to Goku. Now, if it was during the Saiyan Saga, Goku might have to use Kaioken x10. Which meant he'd end up dying in the process even if he killed Superman.

Other than that, after the Freiza Saga, the only people Superman could probably beat is Yamcha, Tien, or Krillin. I forgot about that little clown-lookin kid too.
Explain your reasoning as to why "Superman can't stand up to Goku".

Best answers

Superman > any other DBZ character.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Let's not forget that all of those dbz explosions are just visual metaphors for nukes, and as the series goes on, those nukes get progressively more powerful and more destructive.

Superman is immune to any kind of nuke, explosion, beam, punch, kick, and whatever else you want to throw at him from the dbz Universe. Unless you're made of magic, use magic, know a guy who has some magic, or can convince Superman to destroy himself somehow (even if you could, he'd probably find he's a lot more durable than even he believed), there is no one in dbz who can take Superman.

You guys don't seem to understand the meaning of invulnerability, and I think most of the naysayers have only experienced the God that is Superman through the cartoon series. I actually started reading Superman comics recently (At least once a year, I read a ****load of back issues from various comics) and I'm convinced that there isn't a single entity in dbz who would be able to injure him, let alone beat him. Hell, kryptonite barely affects him nowadays because he's been exposed to the Sun for so long, and that's his one major weakness.

Best answers
Anti-Spiral Final form. Hes bigger then a galaxy and can shoot energy blasts as powerful as the big bang itself!

Its from Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.

G
Superman is immune to any kind of nuke, explosion, beam, punch, kick, and whatever else you want to throw at him from the dbz Universe. Unless you're made of magic, use magic, know a guy who has some magic, or can convince Superman to destroy himself somehow (even if you could, he'd probably find he's a lot more durable than even he believed), there is no one in dbz who can take Superman.
There's plenty of magic in the DBZ world. You could even argue that the Kamehameha is magic. Doesn't Goku use telekenisis a few times? Even if he can't, he can get King kai to do it.
Also, there's the witch that fused bodies with the Eldar Ki, the Ki's themselves who use a lot of strange powers, Kami/Popo and finally BaBa, I think that's her name anyhow, the floating little witch that hangs out with King Yemma, has her own lil' castle and does plenty of creepy magical spells in DragonBall.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman punches his way into other Universes.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one in the DBZ Universe has traveled to other Universes. They've gone to other dimensions, but each dimension existed within the same Universe. Traveling to a different dimension isn't nearly as impressive as going to another Universe, but for a person to punch a hole in one, and travel to another is just amazing. I'm just repeating what's already been said in this thread, but people don't like to listen. Superman has moved planets with his hands. Destroying a terrestrial planet is one thing. Moving it with pure physical strength is quite another.

He has no equal in DBZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom