Anyone vs goku

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Sephiroth also held Holy for months with his willpower/telekinesis, Holy was stated to be a force that was capable of destroying everything, and the only thing to beable to stop meteor

But Goku would beat him :p

Silver Surfer would wipe the floor with the entire DBZ universe

Best answers
Sephiroth also held Holy for months with his willpower/telekinesis, Holy was stated to be a force that was capable of destroying everything, and the only thing to beable to stop meteor

But Goku would beat him :p

Silver Surfer would wipe the floor with the entire DBZ universe
Where did you read that stuff about sephiroth? :eek:

As for who would whoop Goku....Let me introduce you guys to Lobo
..the baddest mother****er in the DC universe..Hes pretty much unstoppable...I think he would even beat wolverine, due to the fact that wolverine can be drowned and Lobo cant. So if Lobo could just get a hold of him and take him under the ocean, or into space long enough. He would win.

To learn about Lobo and all his awesomeness check out the wiki :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobo_(DC_Comics)#Webseries

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't understand how you could even compare superman to Goku.

Goku in Super Sayain is about the abilities of Superman.

Someone argued that goku could just blow up the universe, which is completely true, but someone else said "But then he'd be killing innocents" THAT SAME PERSON also said its "A no holds barred fight"

If that's true that'd mean human life cannot be an Obstacle.

The fact that Goku hits people through mountains and superman "moved a mountain"

good for superman, I'm sure he can also take a nice shot of kryptonite to the face.

As for the teleporting business. INSTANT TRANSMISSION IS LITERALLY BREAKING DOWN THE USER INTO PARTICLES AND ASSEMBLING THEM IN ANOTHER LOCATION.

Good luck catching that.

SSJ4 Goku is sadly unrivaled in any anime, I was going to suggest Death Note but it's been disproven.

The only thing I can possibly see killing goku is something to do with Genjutsu/Psychic/Mind ****

Nothing is physically stronger than Goku, however mentally he could be raped.

About the whole "Characters died in the sun".

Characters that couldn't survive the sun were as strong as or weaker than SSJ2, SSJ4 is not just 4x stronger than SSJ2, it's about 100x.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand how you could even compare superman to Goku.

Goku in Super Sayain is about the abilities of Superman.

Source?

Someone argued that goku could just blow up the universe, which is completely true, but someone else said "But then he'd be killing innocents" THAT SAME PERSON also said its "A no holds barred fight"

You do realize that blowing up the Universe (which is a retarded notion in itself) would kill Goku right? Superman, on the other hand, is able to punch his way into alternate Universes. Seriously. With his fists.

If that's true that'd mean human life cannot be an Obstacle.

Awesome. That means Superman can remove his self-imposed mental blocks.

The fact that Goku hits people through mountains and superman "moved a mountain"

What's your point other than Superman is physically superior to Goku?

good for superman, I'm sure he can also take a nice shot of kryptonite to the face.

He's eaten kryptonite just to show he can. And he lifted an island/continent made of kryptonite in the movie. He just doesn't give a ****.

As for the teleporting business. INSTANT TRANSMISSION IS LITERALLY BREAKING DOWN THE USER INTO PARTICLES AND ASSEMBLING THEM IN ANOTHER LOCATION.

Source? The one time they showed what it looked like, it was basically Goku running through hyperspace.

Good luck catching that.

Pretty easy to catch a guy running.

SSJ4 Goku is sadly unrivaled in any anime, I was going to suggest Death Note but it's been disproven.

Superman =/= anime.

The only thing I can possibly see killing goku is something to do with Genjutsu/Psychic/Mind ****.

And Superman.

Nothing is physically stronger than Goku, however mentally he could be raped.

Except for Superman.

About the whole "Characters died in the sun".

Characters that couldn't survive the sun were as strong as or weaker than SSJ2, SSJ4 is not just 4x stronger than SSJ2, it's about 100x.

Physical strength has absolutely nothing to do with being able to survive inside of the Sun. If Superman weren't a walking plant who happened to have invulnerability, he'd probably die too. But, you know, he is and does, so he can.
Goku is a poor man's Superman.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm with the nix on this one.

despite the fact i dislike superman for being a cheap superhero, let's just face it. he owns the pants off of everyone.

and their grandkids.

and their warped parallel selves.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Source? The one time they showed what it looked like, it was basically Goku running through hyperspace.
The anime, he says so himself, he's not running fast, he dematerializes!
Also it's instant, not the speed of light. (Funanimation ****ed up the translation and added their own twist)

Good luck catching that.

Pretty easy to catch a guy running.
^ you literally can't catch something that happens instantly.
if you take time, make it 2d, and watch it, one frame at a time, you'll see him standing on earth, next frame "other world" nothing in between.

Superman =/= anime.
This thread is about goku versus :p

also, in the DBZ universe, they can rip holes in dimensions by screaming.
Screaming > punching!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also it's instant, not the speed of light. (Funanimation ****ed up the translation and added their own twist)

It has nothing to do with translation. It has to do with them showing you exactly what it looks like when he's "traveling instantaneously", which is just him traveling through hyperspace. If you want to get philosophical about it, there really is no such thing as an instant, because there are infinite points between fingertips to the forehead, and then the supposed instantaneous traveling.

if you take time, make it 2d, and watch it, one frame at a time, you'll see him standing on earth, next frame "other world" nothing in between.

It isn't instant. The anime made that perfectly clear. If anything "instant transmission" is the translation error.

This thread is about goku versus :p

And again, Superman =/= anime.

Screaming > punching!

And by they, you mean one character since no one has ever done it again. Of course, that had less to do with his voice and more to do with his energy output. So again, Superman can punch his way into other Universes. Not a different dimension (although he could if he felt like it). Other Universes. Huge difference.
Goku died the moment he thought about fighting Superman. He has retard strength.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the manga, the technique is referred to as "Shunkan Idou" rather than "Instant Transmission", though I can't find a translation.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

It has nothing to do with translation. It has to do with them showing you exactly what it looks like when he's "traveling instantaneously", which is just him traveling through hyperspace. If you want to get philosophical about it, there really is no such thing as an instant, because there are infinite points between fingertips to the forehead, and then the supposed instantaneous traveling.
There is no such thing as the invincible man either.
Don't hear you talk about that!
Sure instant transmission is impossible, but on the same account, being invincible is impossible too.

It isn't instant. The anime made that perfectly clear. If anything "instant transmission" is the translation error.
it is instant, however they add effects so people can see what's going on.
making it not instant, however it is. Read the manga, it can display it properly because it's not animated.

This thread is about goku versus

And again, Superman =/= anime.

Screaming > punching!

And by they, you mean one character since no one has ever done it again. Of course, that had less to do with his voice and more to do with his energy output. So again, Superman can punch his way into other Universes. Not a different dimension (although he could if he felt like it). Other Universes. Huge difference.
two characters, and it has less to do with superman's punch and more to do with his insane strength.
it works both ways in this case

also goku would just blow up the galaxy, except otherworld were he would of brought the nameks and wished everyone back with the dragonballs, except superman.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the japanese, he doesn't say he dematerialises.

and that's the original =o not to mention there have been several different english dubs of DBZ, depending where you are in the world, and which company released that particular dub.

that being said, superman can break the laws of reality, so catching anything moving any speed, even instantly should be easy.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no such thing as the invincible man either.
Sure instant transmission is impossible, but on the same account, being invincible is impossible too.

i'm not even saying that it's impossible. I'm saying that, according to the anime, and from what they've shown, he's just running through hyperspace.

Making it not instant, however it is. Read the manga, it can display it properly because it's not animated.

if you "add effects so people can see what's going on" like running through hyperspace, then it isn't instant.

two characters, and it has less to do with superman's punch and more to do with his insane strength.
It works both ways in this case

even if there were 10 characters, goku has never done it. Just because someone is more powerful than someone else doesn't mean they have the same skill sets. I've never seen goku regrow his arms just because he's super powerful, or stop time because his power level is 9 trillion gazillion plus 1. He's never risen from the dead without the aid of magic balls. Goku's track record is horrible. He either gets completely obliterated, killed, or wins because of some retarded plot device like his enemy not being able to see a star-sized energy ball directly above him, or someone using magic to give goku back his strength. That's right. Goku has limited stamina and will tire himself out. Superman, on the other hand, can just fly straight up, allow the sun to superpower him, and end it.

This has everything to do with superman's punch, because it's how he fights. He punches. If he's strong enough to punch his way into another universe, one of his punches could quite easily make someone like goku, who lacks invulnerability, explode. Literally.

also goku would just blow up the galaxy, except otherworld were he would of brought the nameks and wished everyone back with the dragonballs, except superman.

either you have absolutely no idea who superman is, or you've only seen the cartoon. Destroying the galaxy will not kill him. Destroying the universe will not kill him. He does not age. He can not die, or, if batman is correct in saying superman did die, he's also correct in saying superman will always come back from death because he's supernatural.

Last edited:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a fan translated page:

And according to this fan translated page, it's translated to "Instant Movement":

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a fan translated page:

And according to this fan translated page, it's translated to "Instant Movement":

If we're to believe the above comic, it's only usable on people Goku knows. Goku doesn't know Superman, and for all we know, he doesn't even have a readable power level signature. Either we stick to that translation, and basically get rid of instant transmission, or we pretend the translations dont exist and make it work according to the anime.

Which, again, has him traveling through hyperspace.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no such thing as the invincible man either.

i'm not even saying that it's impossible. I'm saying that, according to the anime, and from what they've shown, he's just running through hyperspace.
well then you've seen wrong, check DBZ episode 108, or just go over the manga, you won't see hyperspace running. ( maybe you're confusing it with something else? )

Making it not instant, however it is. Read the manga, it can display it properly because it's not animated.

if you "add effects so people can see what's going on" like running through hyperspace, then it isn't instant.

It works both ways in this case

even if there were 10 characters, goku has never done it. Just because someone is more powerful than someone else doesn't mean they have the same skill sets. I've never seen goku regrow his arms just because he's super possible, or stop time because his power level is 9 trillion gazillion plus 1.
nuh uuh, both buu and gotenks did it on there first try, outputting alot of energy in combination with sound waves rips the dimensions.
this isn't a unique thing because more character without training could do it, making it assumable that others can do it too without training.

This has everything to do with superman's punch, because it's how he fights. He punches. If he's strong enough to punch his way into another universe, one of his punches could quite easily make someone like goku, who lacks invulnerability, explode. Literally.

either you have absolutely no idea who superman is, or you've only seen the cartoon. Destroying the galaxy will not kill him. Destroying the universe will not kill him. He does not age. He can not die, or, if batman is correct in saying superman did die, he's also correct in saying superman will always come back from death because he's supernatural.
I know he used to be a kid and his genetic parents died because their planet exploded.
guess he isn't a chip of the old block ^_^

If we're to believe the above comic, it's only usable on people Goku knows. Goku doesn't know Superman, and for all we know, he doesn't even have a readable power level signature. Either we stick to that translation, and basically get rid of instant transmission, or we pretend the translations dont exist and make it work according to the anime.

Which, again, has him traveling through hyperspace.
You're so suborn. :(
you have no reason to not believe the comic because it comes from the original creator.
Funanimation is not the original creator.
who's word should we take here? the logical one, or the one which works best for you.

we stick to it being instant, because that's how the creators wanted it to be.
I guess you can kinda compare this to smallville (that was the superman show right)
I'm sure, if you ever watched a ep, that you saw things that just seemed a bit off.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well then you've seen wrong, check dbz episode 108, or just go over the manga, you won't see hyperspace running. ( maybe you're confusing it with something else? )

it was in the broly movie, i think. It quite clearly showed him running through hyperspace.

nuh uuh, both buu and gotenks did it on there first try, outputting alot of energy in combination with sound waves rips the dimensions.
This isn't a unique thing because more character without training could do it, making it assumable that others can do it too without training.

that's great, but you're still only talking about dimensions. The hyperbolic time chamber existed within the same universe, but in a dimension where time is slowed to a crawl. Everything else is exactly the same, though. Now, if goku suddenly learns what can only be very loosely called a technique, and wants to scream his way into another dimension, that's great, but it isn't going to help him beat superman. Unlike goku, superman is quite capable of destroying the universe and then going to a separate universe. This means that when the dbz verse is destroyed, so are all of its dimensions. Great for superman, not so great for goku.

i know he used to be a kid and his genetic parents died because their planet exploded.
Guess he isn't a chip of the old block ^_^

if they were on earth, they wouldn't have died either. Their sun weakened them to the point where they were very much like humans. Our sun makes them the gods that they truly are, and even then, superman is still the most capable kryptonian in the universe as he's defeated his brethren time and time again.

you're so suborn. :(
you have no reason to not believe the comic because it comes from the original creator.
Funanimation is not the original creator.
Who's word should we take here? The logical one, or the one which works best for you.

again, this has nothing to do with a translation. It's just a scene they showed that allowed us to take a peek at what instant transmission is really like. If you want to go with the translation of the comic over the anime, that's fine. But, of course, it's a weaker version since he can only use it on people he knows. Even if seeing superman is enough to know him, superman could simply fly into the sun and goku would instantly die. See, if he were traveling through hyperspace, he could say, "oh **** that!" and run the other way, but since its instant, he isn't going to make.

Gg.

we stick to it being instant, because that's how the creators wanted it to be.
I guess you can kinda compare this to smallville (that was the superman show right)
i'm sure, if you ever watched a ep, that you saw things that just seemed a bit off.

smallville isn't canon, so it's hardly comparable to the comics.

Best answers
The Broly movie isn't canon either.

However I'm still inclined to agree with Nixanthros here. Superman is a cheap superhero, however from all these points is kinda obvious he could stomp Goku.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku was made to win every fight (even if he died in the proces), Super-I-have-red-underwear-that-I-wear-over-my-blue-spandex-suit (Superman) was also made to be a indestructible, godlike being, so either of them winning would be a paradox.
Also, you can really put them in the same world, because they come from universes where things function different. Putting them both in another universe would remove those things that made them powerful. Also, unless i'm mistaken, it was never said what kind of damage ki-based attacks do, so you can't really say what it would do to Superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom