Anyone care to give me some pics?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not gonna play 1.2.1, im just gonna wait for 1.3, so anyone care to show me some pics of that giantforest map? i wanna see how it looks lmoa >.<, but i cant play with steam atm so i will wait for 1.3, then i might be able to get it working on a different pc...

Best answers
1.2.1 is just a bug fix so why are you 'holding out' for 1.3? :\

The map is very very pretty :D :D :D, but... alas. There is something wrong with it and apparently it shouldn't of been released yet because your fps drops down to 4 when the map starts :(. But it's so pretty sadface :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ow nice pics o.o, and Freeze, i cant play 1.2 well on this pc i have now, well i can, but i cant play online >.<, steam doesnt work for me so that sux, won wont go online for meh and bots are so damn easy to defeat....(even the strongest bot in the game....i have it killed within 4 minutes which is way to easy for me...)
too poor won is going away......

Best answers
I think those are pics with detailed textures off.. because the map i was playin with 4 fps on looked soooo much secksi-er!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I have detail textures off. That thing kills my fps ;/.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 fps? jesus what kind of gfx card do u have? or is it just a really fps killing map?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, its the map. Apparently, it wasnt supposed to be included in the patch as it wasnt even finished.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, it was suppose to be added.

That map constantly takes screenshots while you play in it. We still added it because:
- Zero suspects it to be a steam prob that might get fixed
- The map works fine in WON

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i have over 170 pics of that map due to it. and deleting them all is a pain seeing as i cant delete them all at once. ... ug one at a time one at a time HELP!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to close this now. If anyone wants to send him pics just pm them to him. If you really wanted to see it in the first place downloading it wouild have been a better idea because you would get a much better view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom