Another Trunks problem?

Best answers
sorry if this has been brought up but when i go to melee with trunks the pics is of the big bang attack of vegetas? whats with this?

i cant use his sword or anythin and its always out?

anyone got any ideas?

please help thanks

Best answers
THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME TOO!!

i can still melee (after clicking randomly tryin to lock enemy) and hit them, BUT THERE's NO RECTICLE!

Best answers
werid, i cant even get that i dont get it? sumthin wrong with the patchs or sumthin?

anyone out there know please

Best answers
bull ****, i saved it in, and i went to play, and ITS STILL THE SAME @*(#$&@*(#$& THING!!!!!!!!

plz help!

here's wut i did,
i went to the thread
saved it in the ESf Sprite's folder

and BAM! it doesn't WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz help!

Best answers
worked for me, just not it always shows his sword in his hand no matter what?

Best answers
hey, some1 answer my question? I DON'T HAVE A RECTICLE FOR MELEE AND IT's STILL A BIG BANG ICON!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh this confused me as well, most of the time it's just becuase the server has disabled melee, so when you switch to melee, sometimes the sprite stays.

Best answers
somebody say when i played ESF that he has disabled melee for only trunks how do he do that

Best answers
No, because all the other characters have melee. BTW this only happens on dedicated servers for me. I guess they disable it? (For trunks)

Best answers
sorry guyz, i got it fixed, go search up a thread from PCJoe or one of the mods in the help section or this one (i forgot) and it basically tells u step by step

Best answers
There is anohter download for ESF 1.1 that comes already with a working crossair for the sword. But i forget where it is o_O

I think its in ESF chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom