Another Tien! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oright... ur so happy right now ;) i will just let u done it ;) ... so i think it have to get some Smoothness! .. everywhere u got at the right proporation... but the only thing is.. at some places u got a good polyflow...wich ending bad! but thats no porbleme.

But i will give you a tip: Redo the face! the polyflow there is terrible...And i also dont replied to redo the legs... i really like the legs..but the other thingys i meant. But it kinda good now! ...btw. how many groups u have? maybe it better if you do a polycolor on thum.. it will look betta ;)

GJ! anyway... if its one of ur first ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe I'll sign up to translate tryforce's word's to english ^_^

Anyway's Yeah what he saidm just redo the head because it look's worse. Other then that it's pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... i hate to reopen Altavista... then to translate ^^ but i hope u get ma point! ... next time i will use the translator ! ^^

Best answers
Ok thx heaps for the critz...As for the head ill redo the head with a help of a few tutorials i found and right now I'm using groups for the head, torso, pecs, abs, arms and legs but i will regroup them for polycoloring! the only problem i hate is that is when you have to duplicate and snap and weld ur model together all the groups turn into one group!! but anywayz this is my second model (my first real and dedicated one though) d firs was a crappy goku which is sum1 in the forums...

Best answers
Sorry for double posting but this is the only way i can post updates because editing doesn't bring your thread back to the top. I've been busy on the weekends so I didn't do much but i did remodel the head and took away the boots and arms once again because they deform really badly. Heres an update on the head!!

And here for the full body!!

And I was bored so i tried to skin (obviously wasn't very succesful) and fake cel shading!!! By the ways i didn't properly rig the model so the belt loox like that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur getting better. the head is a lot better now. wtf is going on with the pants tho??
o_0

the connenction of the arms to his back is uber sloppy, and you need more definition of his biceps.

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
ur getting better. the head is a lot better now. wtf is going on with the pants tho??
o_0

the connenction of the arms to his back is uber sloppy, and you need more definition of his biceps.
Ok I've fixed it up abit

Is this better or can someone give me a quick drawover

thanks in advance

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks a lot cleaner. good. now try adding detail to the back like shoulder blades and Lat' muscles.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No affence but the skin am ugly !_! I like the model but as I said the skin is teh ugly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude dont you get that its just a fun skin to show of the work???

well anyway.
fro the back you should add detail like gir said and you should really try to save some polys.
but for a stárter its good work man ^^

Best answers
i'm planning on redoing the back fully because i can't really add any nice details to it from where it is and i mite redo and arm and back parts because thoses deform VERY badly when i test the animations for it..expect an update soon but i'm busy concentrating on other models too so i'm learning at the same time

thx all *fingers crossed, hopes siggy works!*

~~~~~UPDATE~~~~~

Redid half the torso, arms, legs.I just noticed almost every bit of this model has been remodeled since when i just started!

Here you go

Give critz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it much better now... but i think the arms are to short.. and he dont have such a widht and bright body.. and why did you cuted out the shoes?

Best answers
well as for his bright body thats just the render and besides that isn't a skin. I think the body proportions are fine...

and heres another rendered update. the render won't weld somethings together but other than that it looks cool. The model is nearly finished and i'm about to skin it.

give critz, and you can see more with the wirefream overlay now!

Best answers
With The Belt... Just use one row of polygons not three, not needed ^_^, the smoothing groups are really messed up as well... o_O, id suggest to redo that :) but yeh it looks ok, can we get a close up of the head? It Looks... strange O_O Gj so far ^_^

Best answers
I tell you with the smoothing groups its the render!! I havn't applied any smoothing groups since i basically dont really know what they are. I took away the polies in the belt (it looked more round with it :() and if i duplicate the model it will have 1370 pollies. Heres an update with the close up!

Best answers
Ok... well the head is really messy towards my perspective.. urm wats that ball thing under his eye? im sure it isnt needed there so delete it XD umm when i get back ill do more crits but for now thats it :]

*Edit* Next Can you just post a full front on of the head? Itll be eaiser for me to see shtuff :p

Best answers
Here you go, I've even included a side view!

Btw i added you on msn so we can talk through there, hope you don't mind!

Best answers
Hers a rendered update with max, i just got it a few days ago and stuff automatically unwelds itself when milkshape3d exports a 3ds file and i havn't figured out how to weld...lol now give critz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice but you might want to widen the belt and use those extra poilies on the pants or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom