Another Pic from the TS3 server :)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Yay thank you OP. No more pics on TS for us.

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I second this. :) If i would have known it was wrong to post it here I would have never done it. I do think its a bit silly though. thing is, if people know there is content from the TS3 server they may join the TS3 server more often. Maybe even have a chance to talk to the dev team. :) I thought I was doing something helpful. Sorry guys! I ruined it. :'(
Like I said there wasn't a rule for it. I simple didn't lock the team chanel's description where the links were stored. But one might have figured that if it's unreleased and in the ESF Development chanels description next to another unreleased pic, that it was probably not intended to be publicly released. That was a mistake on our end. However looking back at it. If I was in your position I would probably have asked one of us ( the team ) if we would mind. But since there wasn't any explanation on it, I don't blame you personally I simple closed that leak now.
Nevertheless we are always happy to see ppl on Teamspeak and we usually answer any question that they may have, even release related questions. Sometimes we just drag ppl in our chanel and let them participate in our discussions. That's it from my end. So I'm not mad at you Hellion_Blade, just saying it wasn't the smartest thing in the world in my honest opinion.
Oh and about that actualy picture, it's a photoshop concept of our new HUD it's not even an ingame screenshot - one of the reasons why that picture wasn't released.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said there wasn't a rule for it. I simple didn't lock the team chanel's description where the links were stored. But one might have figured that if it's unreleased and in the ESF Development chanels description next to another unreleased pic, that it was probably not intended to be publicly released. That was a mistake on our end. However looking back at it. If I was in your position I would probably have asked one of us ( the team ) if we would mind. But since there wasn't any explanation on it, I don't blame you personally I simple closed that leak now.
Nevertheless we are always happy to see ppl on Teamspeak and we usually answer any question that they may have, even release related questions. Sometimes we just drag ppl in our chanel and let them participate in our discussions. That's it from my end. So I'm not mad at you Hellion_Blade, just saying it wasn't the smartest thing in the world in my honest opinion.
Oh and about that actualy picture, it's a photoshop concept of our new HUD it's not even an ingame screenshot - one of the reasons why that picture wasn't released.
Can I ask why the Character Selection screen wasn't released?

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Rodger Dodger! Well may I make a suggestion? leave it unlocked, make a rule that you can't post things from the TS3 server and make it so that if community members want to see what you've posted there (maybe something new once a month/week/decade <-- lol) they will have to join the TS3 server.

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Can I ask why the Character Selection screen wasn't released?
same reason it's a photoshop concept, anyone noticed that the characters are there like two or three times ?

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It was mostly Piccolo from what I saw

Fair enough reason, but on this side of the fence we don't care if it's a photoshop concept or is glitchy, It's all new and interesting to us.
I might have a different view if I was a Dev or Tester but as a simple admin I got a thrill from the TS pics, especially the CSS but I didn't feel right sharing those

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Wish i wasn't the quiet type to actually join a teamspeak channel lol
even if i'd join you wouldn't notice me ^^

--- edit ---

Wish i wasn't the quiet type to actually join a teamspeak channel lol
even if i'd join you wouldn't notice me ^^

--- edit ---

SKY WHAT DID YOU DO!
first time ever i have double post issue!
also what happened to the steam group nobody ever there

--- edit ---

SKY WHAT DID YOU DO!
first time ever i have double post issue!
also what happened to the steam group nobody ever there

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I also recall someone telling me to join the TS3 server if I wanted to ask questions and maybe get exclusive pictures/stuff there way before I became a member of the team; if that rule and being able to get exclusives still applies, should there be a rule against those pictures? (I don't remember who told me, but it was a thread questioning something about ESF:F and released pictures/videos I think). In my post I said I barely see people there, and then the guy told me the ESF team started to hang around in the other channels now.

1.21 Gigawatts!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Could be me nitpicking but i think there should be folds on the Vegeta's gloves and boots.
Also i think vegeta looks a bit i dunno short and full of muscle?
To me Vegeta looked always like swiming athlete, big arms, sleek body line and small waist.
I know you guys give artists their freedom and they choose to go that way or because Vegeta is still WIP.

Check the folds on the gloves. Also the waist and the sleek body line.

Folds on the boots.

I also think the gloves and boots should be a bit loose, right now it looks stiff and tight.
Agean i could be nitpicking and most people won't even notice it but vegeta is my fav. char from dbz so, even in esf im always vegeta. :d

Last edited:
Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I surprised and honoured that my original concept design for the HUD is still somewhat present. Nicely simplified to a classic look. Almost identical to a HUD I did for Soldat the same year oddly enough...kicking myself for not bridging the 2 designs back then :p

Discord Member
Best answers
Could be me nitpicking but i think there should be folds on the Vegeta's gloves and boots.
Also i think vegeta looks a bit i dunno short and full of muscle?
To me Vegeta looked always like swiming athlete, big arms, sleek body line and small waist.
I know you guys give artists their freedom and they choose to go that way or because Vegeta is still WIP.

Check the folds on the gloves. Also the waist and the sleek body line.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2qk5lrb.jpg

Folds on the boots.

http://dball.free.fr/dball/perso/perso_principaux/vegeta/vegeta1.jpg

I also think the gloves and boots should be a bit loose, right now it looks stiff and tight.
Agean i could be nitpicking and most people won't even notice it but vegeta is my fav. char from dbz so, even in esf im always vegeta. :d

you are nitpicking :p lol

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, Vegeta IS supposed to be short and full of muscle XD Depends on the reference used really. He's much shorter than everyone else.

Why did u just read this?
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
goku is younger as vegeta and goku is bigger than him xD :D

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Not sure if this is true at all, but i do like goku more.

BUT imo vegeta always has been stronger.
Sure he didn't reach ss3 but he's slow in general. but when it comes to fighting he beats goku's ass.
Or that's the impression the anime gives me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom