Another Pic from the TS3 server :)

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
hudw.jpg

I really like this one! I think its really demonstrates how good the textures on the map are, also vegeta looks great! Everything looks great here.

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
While there isn't a rule not to release stuff from the inteam chanel on TS I thought you might have thought of that yourself. Anyways it's released now but I locked the chanel now, so you kinda shot yourself in the leg, no more special content for the TS visitors :-(

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
But if everyone can join than this rule is obsolete. It's not like the TS server is the Force Pit or something.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
While there isn't a rule not to release stuff from the inteam chanel on TS I thought you might have thought of that yourself. Anyways it's released now but I locked the chanel now, so you kinda shot yourself in the leg, no more special content for the TS visitors :-(
lmao wow

so if people bumrushed the TS server constantly to save the [public] picture to their HD, it'd be cool, but if it's posted on the [official] forum for the mod that's not okay? my brain hurts so much from this line of reasoning that I farted

Last edited:
Proud YouTuber
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
May someone explain to me what is TS3 server?

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Team Speak 3

Scroll to the bottom of the forum index for a link

Proud YouTuber
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well,nothing happens as I click the Join Server button.

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
Who the heck is releasing such images through teamspeak then? :p I blame Dalte.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
GOOD JOB ASS HOLES NOW THERE WILL BE NO MORE OUTDATED PICTURES ON TS ANYMORE UGH

YOU KNOW, THE TS SERVER THATS ALWAYS SUPER POPULATED

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What exactly are we getting upset about? If information is released to the public via TS3, and anyone can join and view said information or image, why would should one be unable to to display said image on the forum, which is visited more frequently than the TS3 server. I've never seen that image, and I can hardly be described as a peripheral fan. If the goal here is to keep 75% of your fan base, which consists of a whopping 20 regular members, out of the loop, you're doing a great job. If there's some abstract "principle" at work here, then perhaps you should explicitly state on TS3 that content from that medium is not to be shared elsewhere. Sure, it's retarded and complete bullshit, but at least it becomes a known rule.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why nothing happens when you click the link

Proud YouTuber
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Fixed it.

--- edit ---

Fixed it.

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
What exactly are we getting upset about? If information is released to the public via TS3, and anyone can join and view said information or image, why would should one be unable to to display said image on the forum, which is visited more frequently than the TS3 server. I've never seen that image, and I can hardly be described as a peripheral fan. If the goal here is to keep 75% of your fan base, which consists of a whopping 20 regular members, out of the loop, you're doing a great job. If there's some abstract "principle" at work here, then perhaps you should explicitly state on TS3 that content from that medium is not to be shared elsewhere. Sure, it's retarded and complete bullshit, but at least it becomes a known rule.
I second this. :) If i would have known it was wrong to post it here I would have never done it. I do think its a bit silly though. thing is, if people know there is content from the TS3 server they may join the TS3 server more often. Maybe even have a chance to talk to the dev team. :) I thought I was doing something helpful. Sorry guys! I ruined it. :'(

Best answers
I agree with Hellion_Blade and Diomedes; however if Raven feels a certain way about content being released between media (moddb, forums, TS, etc...) then thats how the cookie crumbles and we gotta respect dat 8( Hud looks cool except we all know it should be Vegeta's avatar at the bottom left and not Goku's - I think I've seen that picture of Goku on the open beta if your settings are low enough - its possible I just made that up though lol.

Thanks for posting btw; I've been saving all these BEAUTIFUL pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom