Another movie, GIF, i was bored once again.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, it seems when i am bored, i make movies.
This is one of my longest movies, and i personally think its quitte smooth.
The background isn't really good, becouse my computer nearly exploded when i saved the darn thing! :fight:

Oh well, here it is, enjoy.

And Credits to Killu15 for the amazing sprites! :yes:

Best answers
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Whoa now thats some classical wow i realy like it its Long and enjojable u outdone ure self this time.. and it was Damn funny to lol Monkey.. :laff:
And im killu14-not 15

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nice, only i think that when he goes Oozaru, he should've been Golden Oozaru (cuz of the ssj4). Its pretty long (hopefully my next gif is just as long) and smooth. But you should try using a dbz background instead of that, it makes the gif looks much better, imo. Btw, check your e-mail ;).

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That was really funny. Nice animations though. Can't wait to see the next one. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was really enjoyable lol, where can i find the last 2?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't find them anywhere, i haven't made a sequel yet, becouse i have now more characters, and now i'm gonna do it a litle more realistic.

So trunks can't become a SSJ4 anymore.

Best answers
LOL, omg thad was great. :p

i really like thad when he was seperated and became him self and..... Bubbels :):):)

Best answers
WOW that was a gread gif :) but ssj4 for trunks... anyway.. you did a verry good job :) i hope that you will make alot more :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks ^^, yeah, i know, ssj4 for trunks is a bit weird, but it won't happen again ;)

I will make more, but now im trying to learn flash 2004 MX, so i can make smoother movies.

Best answers
yeah flash is a great program...(use it myself :laff: ) great work loved how bubbles appeared

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bubbles rules.

Anyway, im trying to get used to flash, its quitte hard if you never did it before.

The only animation with flash i could make, is some flying soucer, lifting up a car, and the care escapes.

But i'm trying to make a cool movie with Flash.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
You can't find them anywhere, i haven't made a sequel yet, becouse i have now more characters, and now i'm gonna do it a litle more realistic.

So trunks can't become a SSJ4 anymore.
why would it say part 3 if there werent 2 other ones b4?? wtf???

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i did have those, i did have part 1 and 2, but they were lame, and stupid :S , and not near as good as the one you see now.

I deleted them, and i made those for another site.

Here's a GIF i just made a few days ago, i used some new efects.

Not really a story-line :rolleyes: , i will make a better one.

I hope its smooth, it was going smooth on my computer, and i did use 0 seconds for the frames when vegeta is moving towards buu.
So it has to be smooth.

If its really going slow, save the picture as.

Credits to http://www.enpitsudo-dojo.com, and nintendo for the amazing sprites :yes:

Best answers
LOL that gif is a verry funny one :D and it wasn`t going slow here :) but how the **** did you made that gif :S please add me to msn :)

And.. i can`t wait for the next one :d make the whole dbz serie in gifs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom