another melee idea

Best answers
hey all, when you look at the show you'll notice that in melee people still teleport...that's what the mainly do really. Why don't you guys implement that in the beta 1.1, that when you swoop at someone you CAN teleport this would make it way cooler and faster.
You could make sure you can only teleport forward so beams arent that easy to avoid or you could make it like the teleport takes more ki if you're also in swooping.
I think this would be a good idea to implement considering it's also like that on the show!!!

Best answers
Pretty good idea but it's not to hard to stop from swooping and then teleporting and swoop agian, but yes I agree with you. Make melee a lot faster, and make melee harder to stop, it'll get rid of the blockin freaks!

Best answers
I don't tink its actually teleporting i fink its just to show how fast they are going so they disappear and reappear u get me?

Best answers
Hrrrrm yah maybe your right... But like when someone goes to kick them from behind they just stand still and teleport above them... All teleporting is, is something movies really fast :D I think this would make the meleeing cooler than it already is.

Best answers
i mean that at some eps you see some one just swooping at it's opponent and it teleports several times in which it covers some more distance then with normal swooping...just to make it go faster...i think it should be a good thing to implement...especially if you are with a few people on a relatively large map!!

Best answers
this would be very nice, but it would make it even more unbalanced between melee and beams.. so beams should also get some new cool feature that makes it either faster or more destructive :rolleyes:

Best answers
5 best ways I found to get around the Block freaks:

1) BBQ 'em.. Remember: Looks can kill (Piccolo's Eye beam)
2) You can hurt people, alot, with your index finger. (Freizas finger beam)
3) When all else fails, nothing puts a smile on peoples faces like a nice yellow buzzsaw (Krillin's Destructo disc)
4) Even better is a flying purple pastry of DOOM! (Friezas disc)
5) Of course, the funnest way is to kick 'em in the back of the head at watch 'em fly.

Anywho... this comming from someone who pretty much HAS to counter melee with blocking. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom