Another Char idea

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well heres a new sketch, for a future comic i wanna make (but im doin NG first) he's ment to be a prince, neway, tell me what u think:

BTW, no questions about NG, its cummin along fine, and should be done soon, i'll be sure to let people know when its out...

enjoy

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im 16, i changed the face, cuz it was a little too small, btw, this kid is about 13-15 years old:

Best answers
it looks good but his head looks a bit to big for his body

Best answers
Ok thas it...imma draw now cuz damnit david you inspire me too much..*goes to pick up sketch pad* alrighty...ermm i need an new character too...hmm..*draws a line* doh thats not what i want *erases it..* ugh. Give me time.. :laff: anyway gj David. Im 16 too. Ill post my new work in a new thread. So ya go dave! :yes:

Best answers
hehe.. Looks Great and i love the style you use but he kinda looks like kiba from Naruto with that jacket and the Hair :D.. Ever tried to make an made up Naruto character?..

Best answers
arrrggg. Im having a hard time creating my own character. Well i did but its like a back view of him..dangit. My style is not free style. My style is see a picture and try to do an exact copy of it...ok ill show you. I bet you i can take David's drawing and draw it myself and it will look almost exactly like it. I usually have a flaw in my drawings cuz i want some part of me in it some how.. As in i change 1 part of the drawing so you would know. Thats my style most of the time but if it looks exact then i did gj! heh. Anyway lets see how this turns out. Dont worry Dave, ill give you credit for it. Hell i post it in here when im finished.

Best answers
Looks damn good... though I would not like to be him.. cause his lillte fellow looks to tight wrapped up to me :) 9/10

Best answers
i dun like it cuz the head is too huge lol. if i were into akira though i would say its sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom