Anna Nicole Smith dead

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the autopsy will be done on friday (tomorrow)

if youve seen the osbourne youll notice the way he talks and walks, they didnt kill him but they had one serious effect on him

despite that ozzy stopped doing drugs right before blizzard of oz came out and stopped drinking about a couple of months after randy's death (where i believe he tried to strangle his eventual wife?). he was doing drugs for about 5 years? thats a big effect. although god knows how long hes been drinking...

Best answers
I'll wager that Smith's death is a result of ecolai! Or whatever that food poisoning thingy is called... It's the only thing noone's even bothered to speculate on.

Best answers
When you are strung out on drugs for inhumanly extended periods of time, like she was, there will be lingering effects.

It may weaken your heart, lower your immune system, or have deteriorated any parts of her body.

I gaurantee drugs had at least an outside effect.
The exact same thing happened to Eddie Guerrero, even though he was sober for about 4 years.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LIES! we all know guererro was strangled by his own biceps D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll wager that Smith's death is a result of ecolai! Or whatever that food poisoning thingy is called... It's the only thing noone's even bothered to speculate on.
e coli is a bacteria that causes A LOT of different UG infections, such as urinary tract infections, pneumonia, and the classic diarrhea.. people usually get it when they have sex with someone who has it, when people dont wash their hands after taking a dump.. it doesn't normally cause death.. being in the med field helps ^^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wikipedia said:
An autopsy revealed that Guerrero died as a result of acute heart failure, caused by undiagnosed arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease and enlargement of the heart as a result of prior anabolic steroid abuse. Although Guerrero had not taken alcohol or illicit drugs for nearly four years, his past excesses contributed to his heart failure. At the time of his death, he had recently used narcotic painkillers.
It was a mix of steroids and drug abuse, that weakened his heart... eventually causing his heart to explode, basically.

Best answers
Damn... Synth beat me to the punch.

Yea, his death was from a combination of steroids, very intense weightlifting and previous drug abuse.

From what i heard, the steroids and weight training caused his internal organs to grow larger. While the drug use wore away at his blood vessels and caused higher blood pressure. That in turn caused his heart to pump so hard that it exploded.

Heart failure....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most likely drugs in my opinion but hey, I wasn't there.

Best answers
...God... I wasn't serious. If it's e coli, I'll be just as surprised as anyone else. The point was, it was satire. It's like the infamous quote from Monty Python:
Noone ever expects a Spanish inquisition.
But yeah, who cares about context, when you can find a good excuse to be an ass to someone else?

Best answers
I kind of thought she was an ugly, untalented, rich slut that really didn't deserve what she got. But, at the same time it's never cool when someone that young dies.

Best answers
I agree with Tassadar, apart from the last part, someone like her should die young..

"Hi rich mister that's 63 years older than me, I love you sooo luch, let's marry!!"
*14 months later*
"Oh noes, my husband died :'( nooooes... Give me his money ok?"

She died young because God loves irony.

Best answers
Ummm, actually, he was the one who came onto her and asked her to marry him, not the other way around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're such a humanitarian. Don't you think the old guy knew what he was getting himself into? 14 months of pampering by some blonde girl who's half a century younger than him might have been enough for him to leave his personal effects for her to have.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assume he saw her... she reminded him of Marilyn Monroe. (who was probably his fantasy)

So, he promised her his life savings for 14 months of unconditional love.

Nothing wrong with that... a win-win situation at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom