ANIME

Best answers
Yo, wut is your favourite anime??? Anybody got an answer post here..
My favourite is Inu Yahsa.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
My Favorite Anime would be Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same, Great Teacher Onizuka :)
My favorite 2003 anime is Fullmetal alchemist and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite is either Cowboy Bebop, Great Teacher Onizuka or Furi Kuri. It's such a hard choice between the 3. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto, Inu-Yasha, and Gundam Seed. Those are my top three. ^_^*

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto, Bishojou Senshi Sailormoon, Weird Anime:Excel Saga, Trigun, StarOcean:EX.. and a few more, but it said one favorite. (lol)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, I'd have to say DBZ. :/ My next favorite is probably GTO, I haven't seen many ep. of it, but when I did I thought it was pretty good. Also, had a bit of humor. After that would probably be Cowboy Bebop..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cowboy Bebop (the 733t) and Dragonball

Best answers
finally, some dragonball fans. I was starting to lose faith in the ppl who play ESF which is based on dbz but don't like the show. Keep those favourites coming.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to like DBZ to play the game... Hell, i HATE Dragon Ball Z but I still code for ESF :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neon Genesis Evangelion is my #1 fav anime of all time. All though Naruto and Inu Yasha make a close second and third.

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
You don't have to like DBZ to play the game... Hell, i HATE Dragon Ball Z but I still code for ESF :p
Ya, I know u don't have to like the show and still like the game. I just figured there would be some DBZ fans actually here.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Its always changing but..

Fave Series: Cowboy Be-Bop

Fave Movie: Metropolis (One of the greatest climactic scenes in AAAANY movie!! :D)

Best answers
I can't decide on my fave but here are some i watch Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Dbz, Db, DbGT

Best answers
I like Cowboy Bebop, Chobits, Trigun but I'm currently watching Outlaw Star and so far it's GOOD :smile:

But my fav. would be.......... Cowboy Bebop :] that because of the great story and characters.... it's just GOOD.

I made a thread like this, maybe you want to check it out for more GOOD Anime http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=32190 :]. It's not old thou

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just bought and watched the Cowboy Bebop movie. It rocks so much. But I think FLCL and Naruto are now jointly tied for me at the top. Tenchi and Hellsing come 2nd. o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom