Anime Music Video

Best answers
well after lots of crap going on i finished my AMV, the crap being my movie maker bugged out and i lost my whole AMV when almost finished so had to use a new one and then remake the whole thing then that bugged and i lost the end i finished so had to remake that again but here i present my amv enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOrmYFOpbVg

Ill put a direct download up one later for ppl who dont like low quility amvs

EDIT: As said direct download link http://rapidshare.com/files/1441267/amv.rmvb.html (35mb)

Best answers
funny u should say that i had that in before my first program ****ed up and fogot about it when i remade so filled it up with some other anime :(

Best answers
Looks a whole lot better than my attempts at making AMV's.
I like it! It has lot of animes i regonized and lot of my favourite animes that made me want to watch the whole animes again. It was great! I'll give you 9/10 only because i have seen few better ones.

Best answers
thanks :) im thinking of entering it into a AMV contest in 2007 depending how much ppl enjoy it

Best answers
best amv i have ever seen :D honestly, it had everything:

Good music, romance, and some chopped off heads :)

i loved it i'm downloading it :D

Best answers
k, that went straight into my favorites!

it was damn awesome! all you need to do now, is to give me a list of animes that were included in that video, ohh and only put those animes that are based on katana/sword fighting in it.

k gogogo

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I will tell you what.
I almost never give 10/10 but this video really deserves it, Good music , Good scenes , That really entertained me !
10/10
Keep it up pal !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom