Anime Addiction!!! A Serious Issue!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that image is really old. Just what happens if it is taken to far, i can think of many things worse than being addicted to anime. if u are that addicted whats the worse that could happen? u dont get a girl friend u never get married and probabily die a virgin.

it isnt that serious of an issue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... no... it is that serious of an issue.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think its real. They look like they're just acting. Anime is cool, don't knock it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people in japan that are even small anamie fans have rooms like that. I would refer you to an epsidoe of MegaToyoko, but I forgot it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't look serious. Check their faces, it looks too happy to be real.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Real or not.....disturbing... I've got like one Anime thing and a stack of manga in my room. If I had more speace to hang stuff, I might have 2 things. As it stands, I just have 1 Get Backers wall scroll. I had a X one, but wanted something different for a while.

-Karrde-

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Most people in japan that are even small anamie fans have rooms like that. I would refer you to an epsidoe of MegaToyoko, but I forgot it.
We all know how knowledgable about Japan you are. -_-

Most Japanese people don't watch anime, much less have a room devoted to it. Manga is popular in the Japanese culture, but mostly only younger people watch anime. There are the exceptions, like DragonBallZ and Pretty Soldier Sailormoon, which were the first massively popular anime that almost everybody watched, their songs could be heard on the radio, etc.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well guys....I was born in japan....so...i know how many people like anime there... * half the city of yokohama lol* But really, there rooms are filled with stuff. Even SUPER MARIO, and other nintendo characters.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Well guys....I was born in japan....so...i know how many people like anime there... * half the city of yokohama lol* But really, there rooms are filled with stuff. Even SUPER MARIO, and other nintendo characters.
"There are rooms filled with the stuff."

Yeah, just like there are in the US. As I said, the average person doesn't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha I used to have Super Mario posters when I was really young. Manga and Anime is really popular in Japan but most of the stuff thats new to us has been around for a while. When I talk about Naruto to my Japanese friend he has trouble remembering it since he read the manga so long ago.
The pic is pretty funny though.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is just.....sick.

Best answers
meh i have mario posters still up in my room and.... zelda and sonic ones too... oh and one dbz 12" model of goku but i wish i had more :cry:

G
oh man, it sucks to be english. when i am a billionare, i will live in japan and have a house made out of DBZ charicters, and my sodfa shall be an iron (from FLCL :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom