anger management :p

Best answers
Ok, I have an idea for the anger idea, basically run it exactly the same way you have limit breaks in FFVII, when you hit a limit (anger) break, because you are getting the crap beaten outta ya or something, you get a certain bonus - for eg.

Gohan/Trunks get temp speed/strengh bonuses
Vegeta gets a huge PL/KI bonus
Non ssj goku gets access to the kaioken attack for X amount of time

(these are just examples, I just thought the first part of my post is a nice idea)

Best answers
I really like this idea..

Making entire new attacks for this might be a bit much, but improved speed, power, etc seems like a very good idea to me.. :D

It would have to made in a way that you still have to use skill and good timing to effectively use this supermove, otherwise it would mean every 3 kills or so you automatically die because the other player gets his super move and vaporizes you.. :S

Best answers
Even better, it would be more fair if it was after 5 deaths in a row, you gain "the ability" for a limited amount of time (roughly 60sec-120sec)

Best answers
Now that's a real good idea, dude. In my opinion, UP! :yes:

This should give a lot of true action to the game. And I think the str/speed bonuses aren't so difficult to script...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its a time limited thing u could simply run away for however long it is and then come back and finish em off

Best answers
Thats the whole point. if it was permanent, people could perposly kill themself to keep gaining the ability. There is a thing called "type kill" so a time limit would be the best solution to that. Now do you get my point?

Best answers
this idea is awsome, its so simple and great, you could have bonus moves or anything, its got alot of possibilities :yes: like for vegeta he could let loose a massive hail of ki blasts, not that lame renzoku, im talking like 15-30 ki shots, sweeet

Best answers
2 words with your great idea MAJOR LAG! Your idea is reallykool, yea..the ren...whatever is pretty stupid but since i use vegeta all the time i use it well. But you sqeeze together that many kiblast and not expect the server to crash or lag majorly.

Best answers
nah it was just an example, but vegetas renzoku is pretty lame

Best answers
this has been posted before, but the guys said "rage bar" or somthing.
i hated the idea from the start, and it was decided agasit because of balance, one person owning for 20 secs, then antoher person owning, taking it in turns,
ownd ownd ownd, owning, ownd
*yawn* how dull....

Best answers
Nice idea
I think the team should consider it because anger was the best way to gain strenth in Dragon ball ;D

Best answers
best way to gain strength in Dragon ball
well i think Fusion or the time chamber is a better way. But what about balance? If you make one person godly for an amount of time, just because, whats happens to the balance of the game?
and say you just get perfect cell, (when he comes,) it wouldn't make much sense if an anger Krillen owned you easily just because he was anger. and u you remember, he was anger when cell ate 18, and it didn't work.

Best answers
Think for a sec! If u say krillin should be weaker than cell in the game what is the purpose of the game???
The game was made so ppl could choose ANY character and play a FAIR battle with the cool attacks of the character.
They didn't make one character stronger than the other since that way the game is pointless - u'll just choose the strongest character wont u???

Best answers
I just thought of somthing to add to the idea:

Instead of making it so that every time you get beat down, why not make it so that after team and character selection, you choose a certain condition in which you, if it should arise, you gain more "rage". Ie, getting hit while charging an attack, or being hit while walking on the ground, getting caught in a ki blob etc etc... Those are just examples, though. There should be more, and they should vary, and should be mostly things that are rare, or if the things aren't rare it would equal slower rage gain...... Just a thought.

Best answers
That's cool! I really like the idea. It would give worse players chances to compete with better ones, because they get bonuses the stronger ones don't get.
Other examples:
Buu / Piccolo: Increasing defense (lose less HP)
Cell: nothing (doesn't really get angry)
Gohan: (of course benefits most from this): Speed, PL, maybe a reduced transforming pl

Orz

Best answers
This old idea has flaws... firstly, the idea of anger in the series only applies to the Saiyans. And even then it's not consistent - only Gohan becomes more POWERFUL by being angry. Vegeta just uses up all his ki recklessly. It's not the same thing, and it often costs Vegeta the fight anyway. Vegeta loses his self-control, he doesn't become stronger.

For other characters, anger means nothing. Frieza was positively enraged when things didn't go his way, but that didn't make him stronger Gohan-style, it just made his defeat more humiliating. Anger didn't help Cell, anger didn't help the young Mirai Trunks and Mirai Gohan against the Androids (or any of the future Z Fighters, for that matter). In the Majin Buu saga, everybody who got angry at Buu was eaten, killed or absorbed - Dabura, Vegeta, Gotenks - yet the one who knocked Super Buu around like a pinball, Mystic Gohan, did it by being completely calm and confident. Doesn't that go against the whole concept of anger?

Anger and a sense of loss pushes Saiyans into their super forms. It doesn't make anybody stronger except for Gohan, and Gohan reached his full potential by letting that anger go.

Best answers
Of course it does (like it also does in real life ;))
Piccolo always became stronger when someone hurt Gohan
Krillin really got angry when Yamcha died in fight against the Saibamen, so he could do an attack he couldn't have done with his usual power
Tien became stronger after Chau-Zu had killed himself and Nappa made fun of him
Goku became MUCH stronger against Nappa when he saw his dead friends (look at his aura!)
[there are lots of other examples]

Orz

Best answers
They never become stronger, they just unleashed all their energy. When Chaotzu died, Tien put all his energy into a final blast. When Gohan is hurt, Piccolo puts aside his composure and caution and fights without hesitation. Almost every example isn't about them becoming stronger, it's about them losing their temper. It's just the same as an ESF player getting tired of being meleed around and starts switching to the Final Flash, not increasing their PL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom