anger bar

Best answers
I think it would be cool if there was a anger bar. It would go up slowly no matter what you do and when its full you could press a botton and then you would beable to release a huge amount of energy untill the bar empties again then you have to let it fill again to beable to use it again. If you are powerstruggling against someone and you run out of energy and your anger bar is full you beable to use that for some boost until that runs out. If thats still not enough well i think your toast:fight:

V'

Best answers
Been sugested as limit breaks. I don't care for this idea much. Way to many people would be exploting its powers. Imagine a kamebeam beaing more powerful then it already is.

Best answers
Well, it is a good idea, but I think it should only fill when you are hit by something, based on the amount of damage done, also reset it to empty after every death.

Best answers
No i mean that if someone had a pl of 3mill and you only had 2mill that you would press the botton then your power would increase up to 4 or 5 mill and if your doing power struggles it would help you push the other beam back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it would never be used cause u die too quickly in esf

so whats the point of having it if no one could ever build it up enough for it to work

Best answers
It is meant to be something to fear, something to be used near death as a means of escape, plus your way someone could just hide and wait for it to raise, hit the button and nuke the map. (doesn't make much sense either, what are they getting angry at? could be different for each character, like gohan gets more angry when a teammate dies, Vegeta like how I described above, goku, well... uh... well, when someone does something evil - ill have to get back to that one... Frieza when he sees a saiyan (they are everywhere) so on and so forth, balanced by it being different rates, vegeta would get his the fastest because he must be in peril for it to happen, frieza's would be based on the number of saiyans around, if they are super or not - you know, crap like that. it has potential but balance is always a must.

Best answers
-Ok, rephrased and idea of this suggestion

How many of you have played Final Fantasy IX?
The trans bar that allows you to do limit breaks, takes a long time to fill up.
Same for if it was in ESF it could take untill you have died at least 20 times then it would blink leting you know you can do the limit break.
Still taking PL.

Best answers
Psycodyn your idea is cool, but kinda hard to implement. Too many conditions. Plus, people would just find the guy who's anger went up fastest and most often, then just use that guy the whole time.

A good ol "if you get hit it rises" plan would be best here. It would fit with the last-resort theme too. I think that melee should make it rise way more than beams though, if you get tapped with a strong beam and are about to die, you shouldn't be able to nuke the map immediately. A full anger bar should be the result of a long, drawn out battle, or maybe a good run of not dying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anonther guy who wants more powerup ...
I think a game where you've to choose between 10 different keys with 10 different PL multiplier, is not such good
I think the game is good as it is now (and in B1.1)

Best answers
I just think that the anger bar should go up VERY slowly and when its full you can do the suicide attack with vegeta...but i dont know what you could do for the other peeps

Best answers
dont like it, you have already the aura en transformation for a bigger pl, i think thats enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom