Android 18 in 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin doenst has any Transformations in DBZ either,
just Random Power Ups and training sessions.

But i dont think UUB would be a good addition to ESF since he is only at the end of DBZ.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UUB dosent even have a change of clothes in DBZ come on he is only in 1 episode

Best answers
I think adding 18 will be great, i really think any new people to play as will be awesome as long as they have enough attacks so they're not boring. IMO gohan licks nuts in the game.. i like to think its his attacks, but mabye its just his ugly outfit. Ginyu looks awesome! I dont know what kinda attacks he will have, i could really care less about body changing, i want to use him, not gohan. Would it be so bad if the esf team made up soem attacks fo him, or would all the DBZ hardcores go insane and spit in disgiust. Mabye some poses which stun other players or something. Tien will be great, he'll have enough attackts to be fun. Im wondering about his trans tho.. i really hate piccolos. Bigger? Boring. Same with ginyu he'll turn into evil goku! Anyways the game is great, and i welcome and new additions. Kepp up the good work esf team!

Best answers
well there isnt really a point to add 18 without 17
but there's no point to add 18 AND 17 either cause they are the same, just some different looks and such
they only have different attacks in gt
16 has some good signature attacks like everyone knows... but what attacks are for 17 and 18, barrier is the only special attack they've used from what i see
if you count in budokais moves that makes 2 ki attacks for 17 and 3 for 18
17: barrier, power blitz
18: barrier, power blitz and destructo disc

bout ginyus trans... take the body change as a transformation
or budokais poses for power ups lol
tiens trans would probably just be a change of clothes

btw the taco man... never heard of typing blind? can end up with some mistakes...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here are the attacks 18 COULD have IMO (if they haven't been thought of)

Power Blitz - A projectile attack for all forms with the speed and power of a special beam cannon.

Energy Field - Like Gohan's Barrier, only damaging if someone touches it. Perhaps it can be a chargable attack. The longer its charged, the bigger the barrier. It can smash into any surrounding opponents, knocking them away in the process like being hit by basic melee.

Destructo Disk - Sure its only used by her in Budokai, but think about it. She MUST have learned SOMETHING from krillin.

Then there can be 2 options. Either a beam attack or Scatter Beam (since she could have learned it from Krillin).

If I were to give her her own beam attack I would name it Silver Strike. It would be a silver colored beam that is charged from her hand in a growing energy ball (hand and arm and stance much like Big Bang). It would be as powerful as the Gallit Gun.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Like I said earlier.

There is --->No Point<---- in adding 18 without 17.
There is no point in repeating yourself in vain, that's called spam.

Speaking of spam, this thread isn't about how sexy 18/16/Krillin is ok?

The user created the thread on if you liked 18 in 1.3 or not, sure it's fine to say which character you would rather have in, but it's kind of..spammish to go on saying which would be a sexier .mdl.

soooo back on topic!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 sounds good, it would balance whats in out of everyone in DBZ, everyone in are already males, 18 is perfect to add

Best answers
Logan289 said:
Here are the attacks 18 COULD have IMO (if they haven't been thought of)

Power Blitz - A projectile attack for all forms with the speed and power of a special beam cannon.

Energy Field - Like Gohan's Barrier, only damaging if someone touches it. Perhaps it can be a chargable attack. The longer its charged, the bigger the barrier. It can smash into any surrounding opponents, knocking them away in the process like being hit by basic melee.

Destructo Disk - Sure its only used by her in Budokai, but think about it. She MUST have learned SOMETHING from krillin.

Then there can be 2 options. Either a beam attack or Scatter Beam (since she could have learned it from Krillin).

If I were to give her her own beam attack I would name it Silver Strike. It would be a silver colored beam that is charged from her hand in a growing energy ball (hand and arm and stance much like Big Bang). It would be as powerful as the Gallit Gun.

Actually she uses destructo disk in the world tournament against mighty mask.

Best answers
oh.. so she does know it? thought budokai made that up...
then again... never saw the world tournament eps... ah well...
well i think we have all the atttacks she needs...
she only needs 2-3 attacks to make it in game lol
now we just have to wait for the team to consider her in

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it would be good to have a female character for once and btw are they gonna make it easier to get pl in 1.3?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#18 just has to be in, there is not even one girl z-fighter nor a girl foo
it's just for the best, and heck wy not king cold =p hehe............just kidding.
i can make an attack list later, i'll be back later for the list.

Best answers
i've been thinking about this... i like it when A18 is in esf but i like A16 much more .. so why not both :) that's what i should say.... now why most of you don't want A16 in it? i mean it doesn't bother if they're both in esf right? example: i saw most of the people like goku and vegeta but they don't bother about the other esf chars so why bother about A16... i like A16 more but like A18 too for esf :]

Best answers
Yeh but you never see 18 train, all you know is that she did train with krillin.
SORRY FOR LATE REPLY :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom