Android 18 in 1.3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about EVM they are planing a new version already EVM 2.0

about 18 and ginyu now the teams will be balanced
and SuperDragonFist i dought there will be much suport for that kind of models on ESF-world or Redsaiyan (dont know other sites;))

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tss evm i expect theyll stop once 1.3 comes out everyone mainly only plays evm at all for the extra transformations and i dont think they would add 17 since he was destroyed when cell exploded and last i would love android 18 to be in there especially if she has infinite energy like in the show

Best answers
Looking at the series, tien is basicly just to weak, he is no way any competition, nor is he a main character. As far as a know he also doesn't have any transformations...

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
tss evm i expect theyll stop once 1.3 comes out everyone mainly only plays evm at all for the extra transformations and i dont think they would add 17 since he was destroyed when cell exploded and last i would love android 18 to be in there especially if she has infinite energy like in the show
if you saw when goku asked all the people to raise their hand so he can do the super spirit bomb on kid buu we saw #17 putting a gun in someones back and forcing him to raise his hands so that means his still alive

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell absorbed 17, so he was inside cell like 18 was. Cell blew up, killing 17. Then when they got the dragonballs up on Kamis lookout, they wished everyone back to life that was killed by cell. Poof, 17 is back.

Best answers
Everyone has a special ablity in esf. goku has his telporting while charging and people have there special attacks. What will 18 have will she be able to not lose any energy but an androids pl doesn't rise unless they have an ability to make them stronger like 19 for example.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the androids were still part human so even if theyre pl didnt rise in the show doesnt mean that they cant have you ever seen the androids really train?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 traind whit krillin be4 the last turnament

offtopic: darkowns they plan to imput GT stuff into EVM to keap it alive after 1.3

Best answers
yea go #18........bout time there was another chick in the game besides krillen (jk krillen fans....1 love)

ne-ways yea, 18 was training Krillen cuz he hadent trained scence the cell games..... i dont think her pl ever raised

Best answers
ya but still training or not she was prob just helping krillin she didn't gain any power by training.

Best answers
i say she gained a little.
hes human just like yamcha and krillin and they go uo ki from fighting too, just nothing close to the saiyans.
krillin was probably atleast 1 million at the buu saga tourney cuz he was fighting with android 18 often who was atleast 4 1/2 million ki maybe more and by now 18 is like near 5 mill.
they did act like 17 was back, the way they tal;ked after the cell saga, but he would have killed citicens and why wouldn't they go after the people or why wouln't they look for him?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally i don't mind it, that a little more sex appeal is added to ESF, but honestly, i'd much rather see #16 enter, instead of #18.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh you would rather see a big huge gorilla like dude with red hair and a green jacket than an extremely hot blonde!?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, I'm not that obsessed with looks, really. #16 has much better attacks compared to your "hot blonde". But since everyone seems to be screaming for her, i'll let her go first.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
Yep, I'm not that obsessed with looks, really. #16 has much better attacks compared to your "hot blonde". But since everyone seems to be screaming for her, i'll let her go first.
you have a point but guess who has more attacks in the end of DBZ

Best answers
SCIxX said:
Looking at the series, tien is basicly just to weak, he is no way any competition, nor is he a main character. As far as a know he also doesn't have any transformations...

So was krillin and somehow he made the cut? Why not add Mr satan along with the mix then =P.
Weak or not they will balance it out, tho it may be based off dbz it is in no way identical to the show =P.

Best answers
lol they put him in buduki (or whatever) and hay hes kool.. that a good idea..so what r the odds he'll b put in......he can use a jetpack to fly and everything......lol and give ppl gameboys and blow them up and stuff lol hahahahhahahah....NOW THAT I WOULD LIKE TO C.....

BUT WHAT ABOUT UUB!!!!!!!
hes kool.....ohh well its a pipe dream

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UUB has no transformations in the DBZ series only in GT and we all know that wont get in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom