and im skining a Naruto = ]

Best answers
WOAH!!! O_O Is that my model?! O_O Great work Nate! You'r so damn good ;)
As for eps :p Wait till Neji vs Naruto battle in tornament :D That's my fav :]

-> Goku[SSJ]

The proportions are good, I made that model woth refs from official Naruto setteis and I back uped them with many screenshots from anime and manga. Hands are fine too :p You'll see ;)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good Nataku =] save the filters for the final render though ;)

I think that some folds are not going in the direction they should, you should check a few refs about that :smile: keep it up man

Best answers
Thank you all for replies !, while reading it ,im more confident in what i am creating ; D !

Picture is really blurry... but nice skin, looks great.
I think it was supposed to be a soft glow. I really love the skin man, great work, the style is great :).
its the super ultimate Nataku rendering no jutsu : D, the original renderer was too sharp for me, : / i searched for a renderer that could add a little blurry effect to the renders, i will make it blend a little less though. Im still playing with it ^_^

Nate! You'r so damn good ;)
yes i am x D !! !

As for eps :p Wait till Neji vs Naruto battle in tornament :D That's my fav
I saw it last night,total ownage, I like when Naruto goes Kyuubi ^_^ cant wait for itachi to appear, im on ep 64 atm

Goku[SSJ];833738 said:
Looking good there mate
I know you didn't made the model, but the neck should be thinner and from the looks of it the upper and lower arm proportions are way to small. You'll notice that when you'll start rigging and animating not really now. And the hands to thick for such a guy as naruto.
keep it up
nah i trust ravven, he did a preety good job with the model, its realy well shaped , and im just skining here .... : D

Looks good Nataku =] save the filters for the final render though ;)
for the last render's im preparing something realy special :devgrin: i hope to have this model riged by Wolf sama, and then i can jump into posing and rendering ^_~

I think that some folds are not going in the direction they should, you should check a few refs about that :smile: keep it up man
Definetly will pay more attention to them, folds are supposed to be unorganised though, but i was planing on improving /changing them anyway ^_~

And thanks for all other coments ! Stay TUNNEEED!!!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definetly will pay more attention to them, folds are supposed to be unorganised though, but i was planing on improving /changing them anyway ^_~
Realisticly I'd agree with you about the unorginized folds but not in this case.
But you said you'll change them so I'm looking forward to see what you come up with =)

Best answers
lookin good so far now just redo the headband like i requested!!!needs to be more sharp!

Best answers
I finished uvw mapping the lower part, so i will be skining him tomorow since im going to a party atm ^_^ ! i will post the lower wip tomorow

Edit, here is the wip, i change somethings, i guess i can move to kyuubi version : D

after that i will render some poses

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice skinning, though you might want to re arrange your lighting to make use of those modeled folds more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice..
His leg strap should be 1 direction though..

Best answers
I agree the leg strap should move mainly in one direction, really only one or two crossovers should be efficient. Other then that I think it's looking great so far. Making some more angled shots with some lighting should make everything look much better!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you didnt shaded the leg part at all, as you did in the upper part.
some costum shading would be nice aswell!

Best answers
yeah i was planing to post some renders with the lighting and all,
just im mega busy atm, in 2 or 3 days i think i will chunk some.
But i truly dont know what do you guys mean about those legs straps xD i dunno what a leg strap is xD.
I ts the thing that 's conected to he's leg?. some one make a pic!.
And stay tuned for some mega sexy poses ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Have you ever seen bandages go in random directions like that? =P
They should move in 1 direction

Best answers
ahh yeah i agree , will definetly change that. Thanks shadeh

Best answers
here is a wip render : D, we are planing to make 4 or 3 more renders to him
2 with the kyuubi forms and 2 some more calm ones. Post your sugestions for a render! ^_~ thes best sugestion wins

credits to inane and paintpixel.com for the bg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
slick stuff!
for a pose.. I would say,
make him hold his hand out in front of him, and his head slightly tilted dbz style.
if you want to spiffen it up even more, add sasuke's headband in his fist.

Best answers
here is a wip render : D, we are planing to make 4 or 3 more renders to him
2 with the kyuubi forms and 2 some more calm ones. Post your sugestions for a render! ^_~ thes best sugestion wins

credits to inane and paintpixel.com for the bg
OMFG! You forgot to give credit to Masahi Kishimoto! He actually drew the bg.

Suggestion for a render. How about you make him do a fist, like in the last episode of filler and in this page of manga:

Just to celebrate the ending of fillers. :D

Credits for the picture go to Ek! & Kishimoto like it says in the picture.

Best answers
@shadeh, i like your idea alot hehe, we will see what will choose with ravven.

@Jariroth , i like your idea as well ^_^, im also glad that the fillers are gone, cant wait for Itachi to reapear = ]

im meeting ravven in my place at the weakend so we will decide about the next render, and as for ravven i can whisper " sasukeee " : P you will see soon what i mean ^_~

, i forgot about crediting Masashi Kishimoto ^_^ so credits to him for the bg

staty tuned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom